U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 PM

11,057 posts, read 9,343,117 times
Default Dry Docking Vs Wet Slips

I found this title on the Charleston Forum. I thought we could do a better job with it in the Relationship Forum. Dry Docking Vs Wet Slips, discuss. Just kidding. Have a Happy Halloween.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 11:18 PM

5,623 posts, read 6,943,364 times
I must say that I enjoy putting her on the hard.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:46 AM

7,475 posts, read 5,934,856 times
What's the ole joke here?

The guy was heading out to a Halloween costume party. He grabbed his stuff for his costume and left his wife at the house. She was kinda mad he left her at home but she wasn't feeling that good.

While at the party the husband met up with some old buddys and they decided to play some cards in another room. He then spent the rest of the night there.

Well, at home the wife decided she felt good enough to go to the party. She put on her slinky costume and decided to surprise her husband at the party.

While at the party the wife went looking for her husbands costume. She caught sight of him. She grabbed him and led him off to another room where they had wild sex. It was amazing.

She then slipped out of the party and headed home early.

The wife was alittle upset that he actually had sex with her and was going to confront him when he came home.

He walked in and she said, "How was the party?"

He responded, "It was alright. I met up with couple of old friends and we played cards in another room the whole night."

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"It was alright I guess. Your Dad looked like he was having a blast at the party though. I gave him my costume to put on and he seemed to having the time of his life."

Old 11-02-2009, 08:54 AM

748 posts, read 662,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
What's the ole joke here?

The guy was heading out to a Halloween costume party. He grabbed his stuff for his costume and left his wife at the house. She was kinda mad he left her at home but she wasn't feeling that good.

While at the party the husband met up with some old buddys and they decided to play some cards in another room. He then spent the rest of the night there.

Well, at home the wife decided she felt good enough to go to the party. She put on her slinky costume and decided to surprise her husband at the party.

While at the party the wife went looking for her husbands costume. She caught sight of him. She grabbed him and led him off to another room where they had wild sex. It was amazing.

She then slipped out of the party and headed home early.

The wife was alittle upset that he actually had sex with her and was going to confront him when he came home.

He walked in and she said, "How was the party?"

He responded, "It was alright. I met up with couple of old friends and we played cards in another room the whole night."

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"It was alright I guess. Your Dad looked like he was having a blast at the party though. I gave him my costume to put on and he seemed to having the time of his life."
I heard the same story with the one in the costume being the husband's brother...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships