Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM

900 posts, read 1,702,120 times

Advertisements

Becasue of problems Ive had with my boyfriend lately, whenever he asks specifics as to when Ill be over to his house, I think he's trying to make time to cheat. Last couple of times this came up in conversation, to my knowledge, he wasn't trying to meet up with somone else, but I do feel this way. I think it's only a question of time before he meets someone else whom he determines to be better and leaves me for her. But I feel he has to date her a little first before he lets me go because he is , I believe, uncertain he wants to stay together. Though mostly because of our s*ex life, I think, he is also uncertain he wants to end it. He started to ask me about plans for upcoming holidays and I am thinking he's trying to see if I may leave town for a couple of days so he can make plans. Am I being paranoid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 11:35 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Do you really want to find out? Then cut the sex life out.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM

You mean he'll cheat quicker if it's all s*ex? Not sure I understand the answer but I appreciate the response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Do you really want to find out? Then cut the sex life out.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Oh, U mean Ill find out if he wants to end it. He said out of his own mouth he doesn't know what he ants to do, Im just wondering if Im being paranoid him asking what tIme Im arriving, etc.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:47 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Im just wondering if Im being paranoid him asking what tIme Im arriving, etc.
I don`t think there is anything wrong with him asking you what time you will be arriving, etc. but, if you feel in your heart that he is cheating, then why not just make a surprise visit?

Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Becasue of problems Ive had with my boyfriend lately, whenever he asks specifics as to when Ill be over to his house, I think he's trying to make time to cheat. Last couple of times this came up in conversation, to my knowledge, he wasn't trying to meet up with somone else, but I do feel this way. I think it's only a question of time before he meets someone else whom he determines to be better and leaves me for her. But I feel he has to date her a little first before he lets me go because he is , I believe, uncertain he wants to stay together. Though mostly because of our s*ex life, I think, he is also uncertain he wants to end it. He started to ask me about plans for upcoming holidays and I am thinking he's trying to see if I may leave town for a couple of days so he can make plans. Am I being paranoid?
Why do you think so poorly of yourself? Why would you think that there is a better woman to be his girlfriend out there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships