U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
 
Location: Tampa baby!!
3,258 posts, read 5,669,300 times
Reputation: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Completely herb free here..i'll send ya some..
Cheers.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-15-2009, 03:57 PM
 
6,040 posts, read 5,845,317 times
Reputation: 3820
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Where did the closet gay remark stem from?
Dude, it's obvious. You are hateful, bitter, and angry towards women. You treat them like shyte. You obviously don't like them AT ALL. You act and sound exactly like a closeted gay man who won't admit it to himself. I've known more than one of them, and once they come out and accept that women aren't for them, they are MUCH happier, healthier, and successful in life.

You need to admit to yourself that you and women just don't get along, and cut to the chase. Problem is, if you treat men like you treat women, they won't date or f*ck you either. It's either that, or just admit you're a troll.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 04:03 PM
 
Location: somewhere close to Tampa, but closer to the beach
2,036 posts, read 3,090,328 times
Reputation: 1060
Someone is on a roll this afternoon lol..

Myself personally, while i think there is a definite issue with women here..im not so sure if it goes that deep..but, i might not be reading this all that well either..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,023 posts, read 13,791,058 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
cancel your membership? I'm so annoyed right now that I just came across a dating profile of a coworker who sits right across from me. I just like my outside life to be private and now debating should I stay on but I already purchased the membership.


Do i have the worst luck or what?
Is it a he or a she?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 06:12 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
33,614 posts, read 22,894,364 times
Reputation: 7383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Dude, it's obvious. You are hateful, bitter, and angry towards women. You treat them like shyte. You obviously don't like them AT ALL. You act and sound exactly like a closeted gay man who won't admit it to himself. I've known more than one of them, and once they come out and accept that women aren't for them, they are MUCH happier, healthier, and successful in life.

You need to admit to yourself that you and women just don't get along, and cut to the chase. Problem is, if you treat men like you treat women, they won't date or f*ck you either. It's either that, or just admit you're a troll.


Women can't live with them, THE END
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 06:18 PM
 
17,814 posts, read 16,886,972 times
Reputation: 17590
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
cancel your membership? I'm so annoyed right now that I just came across a dating profile of a coworker who sits right across from me. I just like my outside life to be private and now debating should I stay on but I already purchased the membership.


Do i have the worst luck or what?
So what? I found one of a guy that works at my office. Even worse, it was a guy that wanted to ask me out (in fact he did, through a mutual friend/co-worker - but I don't date people from the office). No big deal. Why is it a problem?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
33,614 posts, read 22,894,364 times
Reputation: 7383
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
So what? I found one of a guy that works at my office. Even worse, it was a guy that wanted to ask me out (in fact he did, through a mutual friend/co-worker - but I don't date people from the office). No big deal. Why is it a problem?

Because I just feel its going to come up and I will be asked about it or they will be giggling about it.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 06:57 PM
 
Location: somewhere close to Tampa, but closer to the beach
2,036 posts, read 3,090,328 times
Reputation: 1060
...And that is an issue why??? I personally would welcome it.. say something like "yeah im back at it again"..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Tampa baby!!
3,258 posts, read 5,669,300 times
Reputation: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Because I just feel its going to come up and I will be asked about it or they will be giggling about it.
It could go a few different ways, but chances are it will either be each of you playing innocent about even seeing the others ad, or the two of you comparing notes on the people you meet. Maybe you could make suggestions to each other on ways to spiff ujp your ad? It doesn't HAVE to be a BAD thing, does it?

Drama drama drama. I don't think you're gay, just for the record. But, talk about making mountains out of mole hills. Sheesh!

Edit: Maybe some girl with cute feet in the office will hear about it?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
 
Location: somewhere close to Tampa, but closer to the beach
2,036 posts, read 3,090,328 times
Reputation: 1060
Has the boy seen any mole hills lately??..lol
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top