U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-15-2009, 08:14 PM

33,200 posts, read 19,094,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
This is a bogus thread.
Hahaha...tell me how you really feel.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
ha ha ..whats really funny is im sure there are women here who would pursue that..but would try to act all dis interested.. And hey, if the guys had to post such pictures, so do the women..it is all fair play
I checked the pic out as soon as sophie said take the pic down from your profile. I think you look very young..and immature like me. Dude it is hard for peeps like you and me to grow up....but things like marriage is a give and take thing. And you must not take her trust in you. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

Old 11-15-2009, 08:32 PM

2,036 posts, read 3,096,103 times
No, i agree that he should take down the picture.. Kind of a cheesy myspace type picture IMO..im just sayin that, through past experiences where ive witnessed this, some women will totally dog a guy in front of their peers and lust after him on their own..maybe not in this case but this was always something which confused me just a bit..even when a female friend of a friend attempted to explain her position on this subject..still left me confused.. All in all this guy is a total d----- bag...id hope women would run far and fast...

As for the other comment , if someone is gonna ask the guys to post pictures like this here,(which id hope they would not) why shouldn't we ask the same of the ladies..thats all i was aiming for..lol

Old 11-15-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
No, i agree that he should take down the picture.. Kind of a cheesy myspace type picture IMO..im just sayin that, through past experiences where ive witnessed this, some women will totally dog a guy in front of their peers and lust after him on their own..maybe not in this case but this was always something which confused me just a bit..even when a female friend of a friend attempted to explain her position on this subject..still left me confused.. All in all this guy is a total d----- bag...id hope women would run far and fast...

As for the other comment , if someone is gonna ask the guys to post pictures like this here,(which id hope they would not) why shouldn't we ask the same of the ladies..thats all i was aiming for..lol
Si33 I think you need to post one. I am sooo kidding.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:50 PM

19,023 posts, read 13,838,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Now your making ME laugh ! That picture reminded me of some news story I saw on TV that showed this pathetic goofball riding a horse with out a shirt. We all laughed at that too.
Oh man, I admit it, you do make cool jokes. But Putin's a great guy. He's very much vilified by the Western media, but he is a good statesman, there's no denying that.

Long story short, I like that guy

Old 11-15-2009, 09:13 PM

2,036 posts, read 3,096,103 times
Maybe i will..lol..

Old 11-15-2009, 09:41 PM

6,744 posts, read 8,763,064 times
If you're finished cheating on your wife, remove your cheezy pics from the internet, zip your lip, and start acting like a husband. You've brought this indignity onto yourself; live with the guilt yourself -- for the rest of your life.

If you're not finished cheating on your wife, tell her so she can act accordingly.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:01 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,829,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
i'll promise not to project my anger, if you'll promise not to speak on their behalf.
"on their behalf"? dude, you don't even know what you are talking about.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:05 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,829,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I have to respectfully disagree about him telling her.

In a situation like this one where he seems to want to change and stop this behavior I don't think anything is gained by telling his wife, and in fact, much is lost. He doesn't necessarily HAVE to "see the hurt on her face" to be able to stop screwing around if he's really serious about wanting to stop.

I know not everyone will agree, many think the wife "deserves" to know 100% of the time. But I've seen the results in both situations (people who told and people who didn't) and I have to go with not telling in this situation.

When someone has SINCERELY changed and walked away from cheating they can redeem themselves without dragging their spouse thru all the torture, agony and pain that knowing always brings. Yes, the spouse might have the "right to know", but in reality many of them wish they never had found out once they do. The pain can be so excruiating that some never recover. I think the cheater should have to bear the burden of what they've done ALONE.
I don't see see him mentioning wanting to change anywhere. Not once. All he said is that is suffering with guilt. The ONLY way there is hope of him is to see how much he hurt his wife. Their marriage will certainly continue to suffer and they will be living a lie.
She deserves to know and to take it from there.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:18 PM

44,394 posts, read 54,990,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I don't see see him mentioning wanting to change anywhere. Not once. All he said is that is suffering with guilt. The ONLY way there is hope of him is to see how much he hurt his wife. Their marriage will certainly continue to suffer and they will be living a lie.
She deserves to know and to take it from there.
I took him at his word at first, that he doesn't want to lose his wife and marriage. HOWEVER, given his later postings I am less inclined to believe he is truly sincere and would agree that his wife if better off knowing what he's been up to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships