Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 11:54 AM

85 posts, read 150,043 times

Advertisements

My friend has an out of state ex - she lives in Indiana and he is in Ohio. She told him she is pregnant - took pics of a false positive and sent fake docs... and told his mom, sister and ex wife that he begged her to get an abortion - who are all Catholic by the way! She threatened to name the child after his ex wife and mistress (first, middle) but later said she would let him name it. She also told him that her midwife thought she might be having twins but would let him know after her OB GYN appt. She plans to tell him she is having twins and to pick out names for a boy and a girl - then she will tell him after 9 months that either 1., she is moving out of state / country to marry or raise them 2. that she is going to raise them on her own -without a father (which punches him because his dad left when he was 5) since he didn't want them to begin with or 3. that she miscarried some months prior but it was too painful for her to talk about and didn't think he cared anyway! What do you guys think? Is this the worst revenge story you've ever heard in your life? What is your story of revenge - what do you think of this one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 11:58 AM

956 posts, read 1,766,726 times
Mean woman. Did he do something bad to her?

Old 11-16-2009, 12:02 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,439 times
Something tells me that if this is restitution for something the man did, that the "punishment" does not fit the "crime."

Old 11-16-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
Mean woman. Did he do something bad to her?

Well they fell in love madly - they wanted to be smart, take things slow, but he would talk to her constantly about being a family - what they would name their daughter - if his daughter was 'inside' of her - whether or not they would get a dog since he was allergic to cats if she relocated - about getting custody of his sons - building a life together - their businesses up - traveling - etc and all that stuff

then something happened, and she got scared and pushed him away - she came right back to him and apologized and said people say things they don't mean sometimes but he shut her out - after being there for her morning noon and night - for a few months - and then after that, he would refuse to speak to her. she went to see him and show him she cared, etc but the silences built up and the last time she saw him it went bad but he contacted her again after telling her it was over - and it was just hard on her and she wanted to make him suffer as much as she has -

She still wants him back but knows that's not likely - and doesn't want him to be happy if she's not.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:05 PM

440 posts, read 1,030,001 times
(I think I may have really made this face while reading that!!) OMG that's the craziest thing I've heard in awhile! WOW! She needs help, she's obviously lost her mind and it'll probably just keep getting worse. So you know the truth...have you said anything to the guy? This could really throw his life in a loop, I can't possibly see how anyone could sit back and watch this disaster without speaking up even if its not your business. It has obviously become your business somehow now and you need to speak up if she wont!

Old 11-16-2009, 12:07 PM

440 posts, read 1,030,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_candy View Post
Well they fell in love madly - they wanted to be smart, take things slow, but he would talk to her constantly about being a family - what they would name their daughter - if his daughter was 'inside' of her - whether or not they would get a dog since he was allergic to cats if she relocated - about getting custody of his sons - building a life together - their businesses up - traveling - etc and all that stuff

then something happened, and she got scared and pushed him away - she came right back to him and apologized and said people say things they don't mean sometimes but he shut her out - after being there for her morning noon and night - for a few months - and then after that, he would refuse to speak to her. she went to see him and show him she cared, etc but the silences built up and the last time she saw him it went bad but he contacted her again after telling her it was over - and it was just hard on her and she wanted to make him suffer as much as she has -

She still wants him back but knows that's not likely - and doesn't want him to be happy if she's not.
I think she really needs help. I'm not being sarcastic either, she is clearly having a huge break down and her friends and family should be stepping in and helping her to be on her own rather then think of ways to make him suffer bc she pushed him away. This is no way to get back at someone!

Old 11-16-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
(I think I may have really made this face while reading that!!) OMG that's the craziest thing I've heard in awhile! WOW! She needs help, she's obviously lost her mind and it'll probably just keep getting worse. So you know the truth...have you said anything to the guy? This could really throw his life in a loop, I can't possibly see how anyone could sit back and watch this disaster without speaking up even if its not your business. It has obviously become your business somehow now and you need to speak up if she wont!
I don't have his contact. Her cousin is working with her through the issue - and thinks she hasn't done this (the fake pregnancy thing) because her cousin threatened to contact him on FB. So she is lying to her about it. and I Don't have his contact to let him know - I know she has been single and celibate for 4 1/2 years - and she was sure he was the one - and he was too - and he pulled away from her - which caused a reaction in her of abandonment etc (so she is seeing a therapist tomorrow to learn ways to cope with her anxiety) - but this is a whole other ballgame. She honestly feels like the way he built her up to be a mother and a family then left her like that after being there for her means he deserves to suffer to the degree she has - she has suffered.

But what can I do?

I mean - she has lost her mind but in business and everything she is functioning for the most part -

Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:

Let me get this straight. She got scared, sent HIM off, and after he was hurt after he was madly in love with her (and she, madly in love with him), she asked for a second chance and he didn't want to give it to her.

To say "this woman has issues" is too light a statement. This woman needs professional help. Were I him, I'd even contact him an attorney and perhaps consider a lawsuit or criminal charges.

Sheesh. We've all experienced heartbreak, and in moments of anger we may fantasize of seeing the one who has rejected us suffer, but this is a bit too much, no? And it's not as if HE started this.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Let me get this straight. She got scared, sent HIM off, and after he was hurt after he was madly in love with her (and she, madly in love with him), she asked for a second chance and he didn't want to give it to her.

To say "this woman has issues" is too light a statement. This woman needs professional help. Were I him, I'd even contact him an attorney and perhaps consider a lawsuit or criminal charges.

Sheesh. We've all experienced heartbreak, and in moments of anger we may fantasize of seeing the one who has rejected us suffer, but this is a bit too much, no? And it's not as if HE started this.

Yes, you are right but what can he do? He doesn't know any difference! He has no resources anyway - with an ex and 2 kids - and working 2 careers - and yes they were in love - she did get scared and in her defense, people do that sometimes - before things got this bad, she told him she was seeking help. yes she had a break being out of a relationship for so long - and she is very pretty , etc and a very good girl normally very emotionally healthy the kind of woman many men vie for - she is choosy and fell in love and can't handle letting him move on so quickly to other women - without a conscience - to make him suffer. I don't get it myself - I know she had tried to move on - but he would contact her again - and it just kept going on till it ended and this was her way of hurting him.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Yes, you are right but what can he do? He doesn't know any difference! He has no resources anyway - with an ex and 2 kids - and working 2 careers - and yes they were in love - she did get scared and in her defense, people do that sometimes - before things got this bad, she told him she was seeking help. yes she had a break being out of a relationship for so long - and she is very pretty , etc and a very good girl normally very emotionally healthy the kind of woman many men vie for - she is choosy and fell in love and can't handle letting him move on so quickly to other women - without a conscience - to make him suffer. I don't get it myself - I know she had tried to move on - but he would contact her again - and it just kept going on till it ended and this was her way of hurting him.
Bluntly speaking, her being pretty, a very good girl, normally emotionally healthy is as significant as dog feces here.

What she is doing is plainly evil. Now, my heart goes out to her because she did love this man and she was hurt by the breakup which she initiated. But none of this justifies what she is doing now. You yourself just said she wants him to suffer before he moves on to other women. This is wrong, selfish, and unfair. Basically, she's saying, "you won't have me? Fine, but I will make sure you pay dearly for it."

Why does she have the right to do this? What moral justification is there?

That she is functionally normally in her career shows this woman is dangerous and has issues. If she were a fraud in every other aspect of her life, then it'd be more understandable - a psychopath or sociopath. But you say she's a normal person. Logically therefore, her actions are not normal. She's injured, and she needs help, but rather than turning inwardly for healing and recovery, she's lashing out and injuring him to treat her own pain - a futile approach which will only perpetuate his own struggles and do nothing to ease hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships