U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 PM

18,079 posts, read 17,319,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
As odd is it might sound, I don't know if I could be attracted with a guy with large muscles. Especially on his arms. I just think it's kind of gross, and indicative of someone that probably spends too much time worrying about what he looks like.

Oh gosh...I'll take those muscles you don't want!

Love a strong healthy bod!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Here's to the vain Antlered Chamataka

Went to the gym yesterday at 9:45 am and came home by 12. Then went again at 7pm and stayed till 8
I was there for 3 solid hours on Friday. Today, for 2. I'll be there tomorrow as well. And so on.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Cheers to that!

Stay vain dude...It looks good on you!
I second that. Dude, you are gorgeous. I had no idea!

Old 11-16-2009, 09:57 PM

3,567 posts, read 1,675,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
I was going to agree with bad teeth , then I started thinking about flaking infectious scalp issues...

But NOW I'm going to divert and go with the "schlong". Size or any of that crap isn't a dealbreaker - it's the circumsized/uncircumsized debate, and after saying good bye to an ex (and all his uncircumsized smelly crusties that accumulated around it that smelled like cheese ) I stick with my decision!

Well, thanks for bringing up this BS stereotype. Everybody needs to clean his private parts. Ain't much better at all if hes circumsized and does not clean it well. Should be pretty obvious actually. Don't make it sound like all uncircumsized men are like this. I'm so sick of this stereotype.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 14,177,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Cheers to that!

Stay vain dude...It looks good on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I was there for 3 solid hours on Friday. Today, for 2. I'll be there tomorrow as well. And so on.
Here's to us, gym rats. I can't imagine how much I will psychologically disintegrate if they shut my gym down for 48 hours

It's got nothing to do with vanity. It has helped me FOCUS. Anyone seen the electronic stopwatch counters, they hit reset and it starts from 00:00:00 and runs mad from there. That's what gym does to me every 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I second that. Dude, you are gorgeous. I had no idea!
Is there a brownie equivalent word to blushing

And I feel kinda bummed right now, I got back home from the 2012 movie and I got carried away by a super-hot topic in the religion forum, and I just realized my gym closes at 9:30 But I already got in two hours this morning. Multi-tasking is a struggle.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:15 PM

2,496 posts, read 5,645,039 times
Quote:
Here's to us, gym rats. I can't imagine how much I will psychologically disintegrate if they shut my gym down for 48 hours

It's got nothing to do with vanity. It has helped me FOCUS. Anyone seen the electronic stopwatch counters, they hit reset and it starts from 00:00:00 and runs mad from there. That's what gym does to me every 24 hours.
I have to say, as much as I don't care for large muscles, I am myself into fitness and I usually run 3 miles at least 4 days a week. So no worries, there's nothing wrong with enjoying going to the gym, IMHO. I love to run, and as you've said, it DOES clear one's mind to exercise. I'm just not really into guys that life weights to bulk...because for me, as I've said it's a turnoff. However, most women do like it, so I guess go for it!

Old 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah...I'm the same way. It's a mental recharge, as well as a physical one. Hard to explain it to people that don't experience it.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:15 AM

2,383 posts, read 4,071,453 times
Bad teeth are a no go for me! You get the axe when you have crappy teeth!
I LOVE big strong arms! MMMM! YUM!

Old 11-17-2009, 08:28 AM

5,078 posts, read 8,753,528 times
I thought I was going to be nice and say "oh this part or that" but, after reading everyones posts, I realize my list is quite long LOL
Teeth are a big thing, they don't need to be perfect (mine aren't) but they need to be well maintained and clean, no rotting teeth LOL
If the guys butt is in the negative, that's a big turn off. My man has a great man-a$$ and I tell him all the time LOL
Overly muscular doesn't do anything for me but a fit body is nice. (speaking of which, I need to get my arse working out!!), if a man has a belly hanging low, that's a big turn off for me.
Bad hands and skin issues are also turn-off's. I like a man with nice hands and nice skin, I have both so I expect the same.
Also, I'm just gonna throw this out there (and sure I'll receive comments about it) but I'm being honest, if the guy is negative in "that" department, then it's a no-go for me too. Ok, I think that's it. I sound overly critical now LOL

Old 11-17-2009, 08:30 AM

16,623 posts, read 14,115,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinfisk View Post
just a harmless simple question. See I'm not that shallow but I wonder is it healthy to turn someone away because of minor physical appeal? i.e: I cannot date a chick if she do not have small feet & even toes.
That third eye is my dealbreaker. It bothers me when it doesn't blink with the other two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships