U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 02:57 PM

23,938 posts, read 20,575,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Here's to the vain Antlered Chamataka

Went to the gym yesterday at 9:45 am and came home by 12. Then went again at 7pm and stayed till 8
Man.....you gotta lot of time on your hands, don't ya.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 PM

2,043 posts, read 3,258,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinfisk View Post
just a harmless simple question. See I'm not that shallow but I wonder is it healthy to turn someone away because of minor physical appeal? i.e: I cannot date a chick if she do not have small feet & even toes.
Teeth. I just can't do if if your teeth are messed up. I went down a road before, where I tried dating someone who treated me REALLY REALLY nice, but I just could not get past his teeth! Every time he would speak, I couldn't help but look inside his mouth and focus on those messed up teeth..ugh...

Old 11-17-2009, 04:12 PM

3,196 posts, read 3,384,572 times
The girl MUST have arms. Two of them. One on each side.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:24 PM

12,980 posts, read 18,938,612 times
Just came from a thread in the Fashion Forum that forced me to comment here.

The two absolute deal breakers for me are:

1. Flat and/or saggy a$$
2. CELLULITE.

You can take women with faces as perfect as Edyta Slewenska, Kim Kardashian, Olivia Munn or Aishwarya Rai and put either one of these two things on them and I'll be turned off and pretty much closed to being grossed out by them. Ugly flat saggy droopy butt and massive (or even small) cottage cheese thighs or stomach is a COMPLETE turnoff.

The "Silver Lining" in all of this for the women is that for almost whatever problem they have (other than on their face), they can fix relatively easily without any cosmetic surgery by just hitting the gym.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:31 PM

3,657 posts, read 4,650,685 times
ewww....! gross!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
I was going to agree with bad teeth , then I started thinking about flaking infectious scalp issues...

But NOW I'm going to divert and go with the "schlong". Size or any of that crap isn't a dealbreaker - it's the circumsized/uncircumsized debate, and after saying good bye to an ex (and all his uncircumsized smelly crusties that accumulated around it that smelled like cheese ) I stick with my decision!

Old 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM

60 posts, read 112,465 times
Who started this thread? Jerry Seinfeld?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:35 PM

3,657 posts, read 4,650,685 times
I totally agree! I went to meet this guy, I saw his photo, he looked decent enough, but when I met him and he spoke, his teeth looked like corn-on-the-cob, and I'm not exaggerating! And not only yellow, but crooked in the worst way. I couldn't keep my eyes off his teeth. They were worse than Reggie Miller's! Needless to say, that was the last I saw of him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
Teeth. I just can't do if if your teeth are messed up. I went down a road before, where I tried dating someone who treated me REALLY REALLY nice, but I just could not get past his teeth! Every time he would speak, I couldn't help but look inside his mouth and focus on those messed up teeth..ugh...

Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 PM

19,022 posts, read 14,511,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I totally agree! I went to meet this guy, I saw his photo, he looked decent enough, but when I met him and he spoke, his teeth looked like corn-on-the-cob, and I'm not exaggerating! And not only yellow, but crooked in the worst way. I couldn't keep my eyes off his teeth. They were worse than Reggie Miller's! Needless to say, that was the last I saw of him!
Was that the sales guy?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 PM

11,444 posts, read 6,503,001 times
Busted up grille (teeth). I've seen avg women whose smile shot them up a couple of rungs on the 'hot' ladder whereas an otherwise hottie with messed up teeth turned me off cold.
Two things I don't compromise on; teeth & natural beauty (makeup should enhance features, not create them), I can compromise on other things.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:46 PM

14,851 posts, read 18,033,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinfisk View Post
just a harmless simple question. See I'm not that shallow but I wonder is it healthy to turn someone away because of minor physical appeal? i.e: I cannot date a chick if she do not have small feet & even toes.
Clean teeth. They don't have to be perfectly straight, but just clean and white. Lack of zits is a nice feature also.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships