Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:15 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,925,428 times

Advertisements

As odd is it might sound, I don't know if I could be attracted with a guy with large muscles. Especially on his arms. I just think it's kind of gross, and indicative of someone that probably spends too much time worrying about what he looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 PM

22,125 posts, read 19,179,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
As odd is it might sound, I don't know if I could be attracted with a guy with large muscles. Especially on his arms. I just think it's kind of gross, and indicative of someone that probably spends too much time worrying about what he looks like.
i dated a guy whose upper arms were larger around than most people's thighs. HUGE. He never worked out, and he was not vain. His profession was working with heavy equipment and machinery, so he was very strong from work. I thought it was really sexy. He could pick me up like I was a feather. I loved it! He was a very quiet gentle person, very soft-spoken and humble. I liked that about him.

I agree with you though about staying away from those vain folks who spend too much time at the gym worrying about their muscle definition. ick.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:11 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,699,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
I just think it's kind of gross, and indicative of someone that probably spends too much time worrying about what he looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
I agree with you though about staying away from those vain folks who spend too much time at the gym worrying about their muscle definition. ick.
Here's to the vain Antlered Chamataka

Went to the gym yesterday at 9:45 am and came home by 12. Then went again at 7pm and stayed till 8

Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,925,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
i dated a guy whose upper arms were larger around than most people's thighs. HUGE. He never worked out, and he was not vain. His profession was working with heavy equipment and machinery, so he was very strong from work. I thought it was really sexy. He could pick me up like I was a feather. I loved it! He was a very quiet gentle person, very soft-spoken and humble. I liked that about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Here's to the vain Antlered Chamataka

Went to the gym yesterday at 9:45 am and came home by 12. Then went again at 7pm and stayed till 8
It's strange! I know that many (perhaps most) women would find that sexy/attractive, but to me muscles are just a complete turn off! Just the look of them! LOL

Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,244,004 times
Cheers to that!

Stay vain dude...It looks good on you!

Old 11-16-2009, 06:20 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,522,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
I was going to agree with bad teeth , then I started thinking about flaking infectious scalp issues...

But NOW I'm going to divert and go with the "schlong". Size or any of that crap isn't a dealbreaker - it's the circumsized/uncircumsized debate, and after saying good bye to an ex (and all his uncircumsized smelly crusties that accumulated around it that smelled like cheese ) I stick with my decision!
This is the most disgusting thing I have heard in a looong time.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:21 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,094,215 times
What bodypart is a deal-breaker -

Missing a brain - absolute deal-breaker.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:22 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,792,638 times
Teeth. Clean, relatively straight and none missing.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:15 PM

302 posts, read 884,983 times
Sorry if this offends, but if a man is more than 1 inch shorter than me, I just can't deal. I wish I had the confidence, but I don't. I am just getting used to being taller than my man when I wear heels (which isn't often). If I towered over him all the time, I would just be uncomfortable. FYI, I'm 5'10", so I have definitely limited my options.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,126,200 times
Odd physical features can be part of what makes a person unique and interesting, but height is a big issue with me. I just feel weird if I'm out with a guy who is shorter than me or I have to wear flat shoes so we stay even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships