Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 08:10 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
I live in Illinois too. The women here do really suck. It's hard finding a family oriented woman that likes the outdoors and watching movies. Rather you'd have to have a million dollar salary before they give you a chance. Or would have to be really "hot" if you don't have money. So yeah the women here suck but they suck everywhere. You have to look for the minority that won't judge you on something trivial and you have to carry yourself better. If not you are always going to remain alone.
Yep, this is true.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:00 PM

672 posts, read 2,124,910 times
Well, my opinion is that Triton needs to keep up more with the way trends are changing. With more and more women turning to more "green", and environmentally friendly products, I bet that PLASTIC bag he wears on his head in cold weather is turning a lot of these women off. Switch to a biodegradable bag, Triton, or, just give up on dating until the weather warms up some. Small gestures such as this will probably help much more than you realize. I hope this helps.

Old 03-31-2008, 06:39 AM

9 posts, read 15,421 times
slowness has nothing to do with it go to this datesite called plenty of fish i found an accountant on there going out to meet someone can be difficult especially for a slow person

Old 03-31-2008, 03:02 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,564 times
autistic people are not slow, they are very fast, two fast for their own good

Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreedwards View Post
slowness has nothing to do with it go to this datesite called plenty of fish i found an accountant on there going out to meet someone can be difficult especially for a slow person
Are we talking about that 80's band called 'Slow Children'???

Old 04-02-2008, 07:13 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,868,743 times
Default triton1

I don't quite understand your demand.
You are not worse off than anybody else , it can also be tricky for a healthy guy to find girls : remember this one "girls ALWAYS call the shots", even with rich, young, popular guys...
Why don't you try to meet girls that have the same health problems as you ?
From the start, you'd have something in common to discuss , and you would feel more confident, your chances to "score" would be enhanced!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:29 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,217 times
In Illinois there are suppose to be more single women than males and talk with any women that you are interested you might feel different. Many women put barriers up to not let any male in except for a few that they would want to date. and the way to pass this is with the purple dye knock out gas.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:43 PM

947 posts, read 3,571,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
Nothing breaks my heart and makes me more emotionally sick than living in northeast Illinois! Basically, my situation; 26 and SINGLE!!! All the women around me; 20 and MARRIED! AND I MEAN MARRIED!!! I mean, sure, the women can be quite attractive in Illinois, but more attractive in Florida, but the women in Illinois; horrible and snobby, only going after men that are TOP NOTCH POPULAR AND RICH!!! Mentally, Illinois women can only be described as follows; stinking, cowardly, scummy, hostile, horribly snobby, horribly rude, horribly ignorant, horribly selfish, and even living with parents who will NEVER, EVER HESITATE to call the police immediately at the ABSOLUTE SLIGHTEST HINT OF SUSPICION, and totally REFUSE to rest until the would-be boyfriend, mentally disabled or not, is either killed by the authorities, or locked up in prison and the key has been put away! EVEN IF THE WOULD-BE BOYFRIEND IS AUTISTIC, HAS CEREBRAL PALSY, ETC; in fact, the vast MAJORITY of females AND their parents in Illinois even see autism as "dangerous, contagious" and see autistic men as "total psychopaths that need to be eradicated."
I'm 24, single and while I don't necessarily like being single, Im not sure Im anywhere near (read, many years away) from even being remotely ready to get married.

I'm not too worried about it!

Old 07-06-2008, 06:15 AM

Cool getting a woman in puerto rico and a nice house

after new york city old subway cars retire im moving to puerto rico the women there are better getting a woman in new york is very difficult even getting a house in new york is even not easy in puerto rico you can buy a nice house and meet a nice woman the women in new york city act to mean and charge you alot of money for a dump

Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 AM

Default from andre

move to puerto rico getting a woman in a big city can be pretty hard because its crowded dangerous and too fast pace they be on the run alot like for school job or they take a stupid guy who listen to that dumb rap music a guy like me that could build a computer record a cd install a home theatre system or watch the discovery channel they cant stand its not autism its the way big cities are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships