U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-27-2007, 11:40 PM
 
Location: imprisoned in chicago
326 posts, read 53,510 times
Reputation: 52

Advertisements

unfortunately, no i have not left illinois yet. and my parents will never, ever move out of illinois if illinois were run by a dictatorship! in fact, my parents even feel grossly uncomfortable when i even mention words like "independent living", "florida", "out of illinois", and such! (they even order me to put on deodorant and approach females in the community every time we go out!) and how can i possibly waste all of my good smelling stuff on a society where 99.9 percent of all locals are totally hostile and rude, where women are totally plastic and fake and never, ever want a man who does not have pure gold in his pockets and is not a top supermodel?! it's like, they might as well want me accused of stalking/harassment, thrown in prison and destroyed rather than move south and be happy. i am sure you have seen what i have typed in the "my location" section of my profile, is that correct? it says point blank; "imprisoned in chicago." also, as a matter of fact, every time i return to illinois from a vacation, i have to literally slap myself across the face (because that is exactly what a normal female will do to a man who has grossly offended her) and warn myself bluntly; "welcome back to illinois! now go quiet, stay away from society, extinguish the ego, reinstate the 180 degree rule, and go back into social hibernation, or be arrested, imprisoned, and destroyed."

Last edited by triton1; 10-27-2007 at 11:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,045 posts, read 22,467,182 times
Reputation: 10250
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
basically, i am slightly disabled and my parents are very overprotective of me and they currently feel totally uncomfortable with the thought of me moving out. as for the girl situation here, every time i see a female nearby (in illinois), all i can really do these days is simply turn around a full 180 degrees and quietly but quickly move away from her in that direction.
What do you mean by "slightly disabled"? You're 26 years old and I don't understand why you haven't saved up some money and left home yet. You've hated the Chicage area for years, you have a job and you live at home. You should be able to put aside some money every week for your escape fund. What's stopping you from doing this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
 
Location: southern california
50,302 posts, read 47,653,355 times
Reputation: 41675
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
Nothing breaks my heart and makes me more emotionally sick than living in northeast Illinois! Basically, my situation; 26 and SINGLE!!! All the women around me; 20 and MARRIED! AND I MEAN MARRIED!!! I mean, sure, the women can be quite attractive in Illinois, but more attractive in Florida, but the women in Illinois; horrible and snobby, only going after men that are TOP NOTCH POPULAR AND RICH!!! Mentally, Illinois women can only be described as follows; stinking, cowardly, scummy, hostile, horribly snobby, horribly rude, horribly ignorant, horribly selfish, and even living with parents who will NEVER, EVER HESITATE to call the police immediately at the ABSOLUTE SLIGHTEST HINT OF SUSPICION, and totally REFUSE to rest until the would-be boyfriend, mentally disabled or not, is either killed by the authorities, or locked up in prison and the key has been put away! EVEN IF THE WOULD-BE BOYFRIEND IS AUTISTIC, HAS CEREBRAL PALSY, ETC; in fact, the vast MAJORITY of females AND their parents in Illinois even see autism as "dangerous, contagious" and see autistic men as "total psychopaths that need to be eradicated."
i guess some women from here moved there huh?
i would like to complain about the women in california but i am tired and i have given up. lets put it this way, they like the young boys here.
my uncle in memphis says, stephen, livin in california is like livin with a beautiful woman, that has a headache all the time.
maybe i will get a cat, i do like them.
stephen s
san diego ca
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-28-2007, 01:26 AM
 
Location: Naptowne, Alaska
15,009 posts, read 25,351,109 times
Reputation: 13279
Women...you can't live with em and you can't live without em. Don't ya just love em!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,237 posts, read 25,529,438 times
Reputation: 12417
Triton, it sounds like you are just destined to be trapped in a living hell for the rest of your life. I guess you might as well just accept it - because it doesn't seem like you are ever going to take the leap and do anything about your dismal situation. So, my advice to you would be to just enjoy living in hell because you seem quite comfortable with it already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2007, 06:57 AM
 
2,486 posts, read 6,122,736 times
Reputation: 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
unfortunately, no i have not left illinois yet. and my parents will never, ever move out of illinois if illinois were run by a dictatorship! in fact, my parents even feel grossly uncomfortable when i even mention words like "independent living", "florida", "out of illinois", and such! (they even order me to put on deodorant and approach females in the community every time we go out!) and how can i possibly waste all of my good smelling stuff on a society where 99.9 percent of all locals are totally hostile and rude, where women are totally plastic and fake and never, ever want a man who does not have pure gold in his pockets and is not a top supermodel?! it's like, they might as well want me accused of stalking/harassment, thrown in prison and destroyed rather than move south and be happy. i am sure you have seen what i have typed in the "my location" section of my profile, is that correct? it says point blank; "imprisoned in chicago." also, as a matter of fact, every time i return to illinois from a vacation, i have to literally slap myself across the face (because that is exactly what a normal female will do to a man who has grossly offended her) and warn myself bluntly; "welcome back to illinois! now go quiet, stay away from society, extinguish the ego, reinstate the 180 degree rule, and go back into social hibernation, or be arrested, imprisoned, and destroyed."
Just a thought but...perhaps if you stopped being so emo, you might find a friend or two that would want to enjoy their time with you rather than listen to you complain about how the world hates. you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2007, 02:26 AM
 
Location: imprisoned in chicago
326 posts, read 53,510 times
Reputation: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Triton, it sounds like you are just destined to be trapped in a living hell for the rest of your life. I guess you might as well just accept it - because it doesn't seem like you are ever going to take the leap and do anything about your dismal situation. So, my advice to you would be to just enjoy living in hell because you seem quite comfortable with it already.
actually, the only thing i can technically do is accept the fact that my life is literally a house that has been forcibly built on quicksand and could fall any second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2007, 06:29 AM
 
2,486 posts, read 6,122,736 times
Reputation: 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
actually, the only thing i can technically do is accept the fact that my life is literally a house that has been forcibly built on quicksand and could fall any second.
That's just too bad. But you're not doing anything about it other than whining. So where does that leave you? In the quicksand. No one can save you in this world but yourself. Good luck with that!

If you haven't noticed, most people on this board have given up on giving you pity; because that's precisely what you seek--pity and not a solution. Most normal people will not stand for that type of shenanigans. To be quite frank, many people have already given you tiny golden nuggets of life advice here and yet all you do is sit there and ***** and whine. Life's hard and nothing comes easy--even happiness. I'm going to tell you the thing my mother used to tell me when I whined excessively:

SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2007, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,237 posts, read 25,529,438 times
Reputation: 12417
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
actually, the only thing i can technically do is accept the fact that my life is literally a house that has been forcibly built on quicksand and could fall any second.
This is obviously a non-issue then. ..... NEXT!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2007, 09:40 AM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,045 posts, read 22,467,182 times
Reputation: 10250
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
actually, the only thing i can technically do is accept the fact that my life is literally a house that has been forcibly built on quicksand and could fall any second.
With that kind of defeatist attitude, no wonder no woman wants to date you. But consider that even Stephen Hawkings has a wife and kids. Maybe your body has failed you in some way, you still have control of your mind and your attitude. You can still make lemonade out of your lemons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top