Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,524,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsoavme View Post
haha thanks but im strictly the 'no sex before marriage' person. call me old fashion but i prefer to be safe than sorry.

anyhow, thanks
What's wrong with a few illegitimate babies and a sloppy case of syphillis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 09:06 PM

17 posts, read 35,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
What's wrong with a few illegitimate babies and a sloppy case of syphillis?

haha nothing wrong with them! as long as you dont get sued.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:08 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,524,763 times
I apologize, I believe I have an extra "L" in Syphilis.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:27 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR A FEW YEARS

And you think that cool to poke your nose in that? Because I think that IS being married without the paperwork.

Whatever....maybe his girlfriend will find out and knock the skanking out of you with a few teeth to boot. Because you know that is very likely. You want that?

It's not married without the paperwork, you have a low opinion of marriage if you think that. And it's HIS nose doing the poking!

Why would the gf attact the other woman? It's her bf who is the problem dontcha think?

Old 11-18-2009, 10:07 PM

17 posts, read 35,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It's not married without the paperwork, you have a low opinion of marriage if you think that. And it's HIS nose doing the poking!

Why would the gf attact the other woman? It's her bf who is the problem dontcha think?
thanks. someone who thinks outside the box. refreshing.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:56 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,440 times
Quote:
that actually happened to me already. my last relationship.

Then why would you do it to someone else now because it was done to you and you want to be spiteful?

Old 11-19-2009, 09:09 AM

890 posts, read 2,785,348 times
Quote:
thanks. someone who thinks outside the box. refreshing.
It's also outside the box thinking if you ask him and his gf for a 3-way action.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:13 PM

433 posts, read 875,898 times
Quote:
hmm interesting. and why is it only my fault? no hard feelings. i just really want to know what makes you say what you said. okay?
It's your fault because when he exposed to you that he has a girlfriend you did not cut him off. Maybe he feels that if you and him were an item you would be tolerant of other females that he might be involved with because you are all googly eyes over him. I am a firm believer of karma. In your case it would be like an ill gotten gain and nothing good could come from that. What goes around comes around so be careful what you ask for.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:12 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,257,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

Well actually after a few years is it COMMON LAW.

I think they are both the problem. People that do this make me sick. They have no respect for themselves, a commitment, or being an honest human being. And its absolutely gutless weasling around peoples back like that boyfriend poaching when there are tons of single men. At least he is hitting on someone thats single...right?
Just like them not being married makes this ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships