Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 08:49 PM

17,626 posts, read 22,590,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Ooo, I love lightning too. When I was a kid we took a trip out to CA in the RV and we saw the most amazing lightning storm ever when driving through NM and AZ. That's really the only thing I remember from that trip.

RED heat Lightning in the summer,
close to Santa Nella, CA. We were fishin' & boonie campin'.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2009, 08:50 PM

52,063 posts, read 52,513,486 times
I'm passionate about trying to get people to pull my finger.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,029,904 times
And here i thought you loved to cook, Chow...lol

Old 11-22-2009, 08:56 PM

52,063 posts, read 52,513,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
And here i thought you loved to cook, Chow...lol
Well, something's burning anyway.

Old 11-22-2009, 09:00 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,029,904 times
Better go take it off the stove before the house burns down lol

Old 11-22-2009, 09:03 PM

1,322 posts, read 2,411,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
I find writing to be extremely therapeutic. If I'm having a bad day (or even a good day) or just want to let off some steam, I will open a new message in my email, type away and either delete, send it to myself or save it to my drafts. I once started a blog but wasn't keen on having my thoughts "out there" for anyone and everyone to see.
I'm the same way.. Most of the stuff that I write down is private, and I don't think I'd be comfortable at all with people seeing that. There are some things that I post every now and then, but only if I think that they'd actually help someone..

Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,315,980 times
wigirl920, I feel the same, I write and delete or send and delete even...sometimes I really don't care if anyone reads it and sometimes I think it's nobody's business. The writing in itself is therapeutic and if you delete, it stays safe. Of course sometimes opinions can help someone and that's even better. but there are those things that are too private and you do have to think about that and especially in today's world. As far as being judged for what I think, I've gotten past that, it bothered me in the past, I just don't try to fit in anymore...
If I get crapped on for what I write, it's because the person doing it, is showing their low class colors, you can politely agree to disagree and that's a great thing (shows you're thinking and not just nodding). So slamming someone for saying something is just the only way some can express themselves...that's life...and if you put your thoughts out there, chances are that some low life form will respond in the only way they know how..
My passion would be about selfrespect and class, something that can be found in all walks of life, rich or poor...it has nothing to do with money at all..I found the most classy people amongst the homeless! Willingness to learn new things is another, accepting that you can always learn from someone or some situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships