U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-13-2009, 07:28 PM

10,417 posts, read 6,700,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
How do I start? Ask her refill my water bottle? Or snatch hers?
Wrinkle your forehead at her. Apparently some women like that.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:30 PM

7,342 posts, read 3,510,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
ConGrats Mr Vibrator Man.

hohohohohohohoho

Yeah, that got out of hand in a hurry! Kind of like the same helpless feeling you get when a wildfire goes out of control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Sorry to hear, on both counts. That's why you hafta grab every day and live the sh*t out of it, tell everyone that you love how you feel, and not that save that bottle of wine for a "special occasion". Today is a special occasion!
Yes, I'm constantly reminding myself of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My favorite teacher through school was my 7th grade English teacher and every morning he would say "This is the only December 13, 2009 you will ever have...make it special, make it yours and make yourself proud by living"....love that guy...
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
He was great! Wild shoulder length hair, wire rim glasses and suede bucks with a corduroy blazer...EVERYDAY
Reminds me of my guitar teacher in high school, LOL...

Quote:
I just had steak, roasted onion rings, french fries, fudge brownie with whipped cream and walnuts and I'm stuffed
I'm starving...brunch has worn off...

Quote:
I'm an ambidextrous(n) kisser...

hohohohohoho

You gotta go with the flow...

Quote:
It's Cooold outside...he needs some HOT soup too

My specialty is soups! No matter what recipe it is, we end up throwing everything in but the kitchen sink, so you can't lose, heh-heh... Love soup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Sometimes my sister-in-law and I go there just to watch the hunt.
Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom...

Old 12-13-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
hahaha, believe it or not, that dude is from the same town that I am from.
Really? We watch Signs over and over... "Merrill, swing away..."

Quote:
Geminid meteor shower tonight folks, for any of you who live outside the city limits. Should be phenomenal. One or two per minute. Starts in the eastern sky just after twilight, peak at 2 AM, local time, whatever your local time. Will probably be decent by ten though. Whole Northern hemisphere.

I'm on the Gulf Coast but FL is so flat that I can see the Space Shuttle lift off from my backyard. Living in the sticks has some advantages. Finally cooled off to mid-seventies. Sorry if it's too cold where you are to watch for meteors. Sorry I'm not there... we really should arrange a house swap forum on here. I miss winter.
Wish we could see that. I'm sure we won't be able to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I'm in Texas, and it finally went up to the 60's. It was such a beautiful day. Over here, we're not too thrilled when its in the 20's. But man, I hope this weather keeps up so I can go out walking at the park every day again. I usually take a walk at the park daily , it makes my body feel so beautiful.

Quote:
Exactly. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity!"
Calvin & Hobbes: "It's not the heat or the humidity, it's your HOT, FURRY BODY!"

Quote:
I said...Bon Appetit, NOT

EAT the Dude outta his business.

hohohohoho

j/k...
Thank you, Hawk! Apparently this is beyond his comprehension! He never learns! (Hi, Chow... )

Old 12-13-2009, 09:04 PM

11,001 posts, read 6,660,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Calvin & Hobbes: "It's not the heat or the humidity, it's your HOT, FURRY BODY!"

Aww. Thank you for reminding me of that furry tiger. He rocks!

Old 12-13-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Aww. Thank you for reminding me of that furry tiger. He rocks!
Haha, I never read it on a regular basis, but that one will always stay with me, especially now since we have our own hot, furry body (our kitty)...

Old 12-13-2009, 09:12 PM

19,023 posts, read 12,996,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Wrinkle your forehead at her. Apparently some women like that.
I just called my girlfriend and smooched her goodbye. She'll skin me alive for all my C/D antics

Probably bang my head at the water fountain

Old 12-13-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I just called my girlfriend and smooched her goodbye. She'll skin me alive for all my C/D antics

Probably bang my head at the water fountain
She's going to kill you...(with love). Get her a calvin and hobbes poster, so she will be happy.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:19 PM

23,419 posts, read 17,044,289 times
Who knew that Calvin and Hobbs would be such a hit.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Haha, I never read it on a regular basis, but that one will always stay with me, especially now since we have our own hot, furry body (our kitty)...
Aww that's just so sweet.... Another happy family.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Who knew that Calvin and Hobbs would be such a hit.

He really is,er, they. I used to read their comics in the book collections though. Our newspaper never ran the Calvin and Hobbs comics, for some reason. I used to love those two cuties. I think of them now as fond memories in my childhood years...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships