U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM

10,400 posts, read 6,596,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I just get out to get groceries and the women want to cook me?!?!
Yes. I hope you got the appropriate ingredients.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:47 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,023,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I love the mystery of the sky. I've always fantasized about dating a guy who could star gaze with me and point out real constellations - not just shapes he sees.
One of the useful things my dad taught me. I can find my way around the sky pretty well. I'm pretty aware of the phases of the moon and when there are meteor showers visible, things like that. I'm not really into the physics of astronomy - too much math for me.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:50 PM

19,023 posts, read 12,807,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Yes. I hope you got the appropriate ingredients.
I am getting good at cooking. It's my door to flooring my woman

Old 12-27-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
My boyfriend knew someone at work who was selling a whole bunch and he bought them for me as gag Christmas gifts. All I knew about Zhu-Zhu pets were they were rated a #1 Christmas gift this year on the TV news. So he bought the last two for me, one is brown and one is yellow.

He said he was reluctant to buy them as I would think they were silly. Actually I love them - they're substitutes for the Chihuahuas I will have one day.

I've been pressing their noses ever since I got them yesterday (for those who don't know, they make all kinds of funny sounds). It sounds silly, but I really adore them! They were a Christmas gift hit!

I'm an adult woman but I think they're great!
They're cute. Your brown one is Mr. Squiggles. Can't remember the yellow one's name. They come with all sorts of accessories too, LOL. I think they make them short-lived for two reasons: 1-- so you have to buy more for the kids and 2-- one of the eventual accessories is going to be the Zhu Zhu funeral kit. It will have a little cigar-box style coffin, flowers, etc. You will probably be able to buy headstones.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:52 PM

Their names are on their tags, by the way.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:53 PM

10,400 posts, read 6,596,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I am getting good at cooking. It's my door to flooring my woman
Food is the way to a man's heart, not a woman's.

Pick door 2.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:53 PM

5,004 posts, read 4,907,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
They're cute. Your brown one is Mr. Squiggles. Can't remember the yellow one's name. They come with all sorts of accessories too, LOL. I think they make them short-lived for two reasons: 1-- so you have to buy more for the kids and 2-- one of the eventual accessories is going to be the Zhu Zhu funeral kit. It will have a little cigar-box style coffin, flowers, etc. You will probably be able to buy headstones.
Ohhh...so I can't replace the batteries???

I have to go over to that site and see all the names and instructions!!!

Old 12-27-2009, 06:55 PM

5,004 posts, read 4,907,578 times
Quote:
Their names are on their tags, by the way.
Thank you. I'm just pushing the noses while they sit in their boxes!

19,023 posts, read 12,807,070 times
Quote:
One of the useful things my dad taught me. I can find my way around the sky pretty well. I'm pretty aware of the phases of the moon and when there are meteor showers visible, things like that. I'm not really into the physics of astronomy - too much math for me.
Actually, I was an astrophysics geek back in my teens.

I mean, back in India, the height of student capability was measured in how much the kid can solve I.E. Irodov problems. He's a Russian author renowned for her complex and bizarre physics problems. I was able to solve 80% of those and I was not even in College yet. Yes, I'm bragging LMAO

Amazon.com: A collection of problems in atomic and nuclear physics: I. E Irodov: Books

That book is a piece of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Thank you. I'm just pushing the noses while they sit in their boxes!
Little critters are addictive...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships