Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 12:30 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,640,276 times

Advertisements

Forget her needs and wants for a moment.

What is your goal here? To get laid? To get her as a girlfriend? etc.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 PM

361 posts, read 1,085,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
Forget her needs and wants for a moment.

What is your goal here? To get laid? To get her as a girlfriend? etc.?
Yeah she's real sexy, but I was feelin her way more than just as a peice of tail. I was plannin on steppin it up to that next level, till she started pullin this BS. So those were my intentions. She is the confusing part, not me.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:44 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,640,276 times
I like the idea of being a dick to her, mainly because I don't like being jerked around, but also because it can be really fun and satisfying to be a dick.

Just don't go too far. You sound like you're planning to vent some rage. I'd write her off as dating material, continue to play her little games for educational and recreational purposes, and be careful not to go beyond the point of no return.

Last edited by le roi; 11-23-2009 at 12:52 PM..

Old 11-23-2009, 12:56 PM

20,594 posts, read 19,257,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtParkShiner View Post
Thanks for the help. I've been aware of that philosophy for a while now n it works, the more disrespectful you are to women, the more they come running back. I've realized women are like boomerangs, the harder you throw them, the more force they come back with. Hey don't hate me for sayin this ladies, that is just how you all function, whether u all admit or not.

That is why I applied that method the next day, when she asked for space and to just be "friends" the night before. I gave it to her, and then some. And our theories were correct, she came running back in a heart beat, to the point where she was coming off as awkward. My question is though, does this mean she is attracted to me? Does she like me or what? I don't understand why you would play games with someone if you don't like them or want nothin to do with them in the first place, even if its just something as shallow as sex or money... seems like just a big waste of time to me. So what's the deal? Why waste all the time and energy? I mean, to do this, you must have to dig someone in some sort of certain way yeah?

I'm not some soft, lovey-dovey type guy, n I never drop my guard and let someone take advantage of me. I've never been in a situation like this before with an opposite sex, either they feel me, or (occasionally) they don't. Or if they do play some strange games or run their cute little tests, it is cause they do like me, n just want to make sure I'm for real. Not just, "Get attention". Recently she's been bringing around ugly, lame guys too (way below her league) in front of me and flirting over-the-top with them, but only when I'm right there. She never hangs with them one-on-one when I'm not around, like she did for a while with me. Just another game she's been playing. Appeciate the help tho everybody.
Hey HumboldtParkShiner,

Some people don't understand the concept of a female player. You do and that's good. I suppose it depends on what you want. However she is bouncing you around to see what's inside, and of that I am sure. She may or may not know; its hard to tell. Game playing in females, otherwise known as being coy, is inherent. In males, it is more typically learned through trial and error unless you are talking about the natural jerk who draws this kind of women.

The approach I took was to act as I would around anyone. A very common male response is to act differently around hot women and usually submissively, trying to please. Congradulations, you have subordinated yourself to look like a loser. You can probably sleep around more being the careless cad, but as I have said before I am not interested in that, it takes work and tends to be a very grueling road just to get booty. Not letting yourself get in the way is sustainable. I just didn't act like most of my friends who went into a panic when their girl put them in the grinder. I'll never forget when my girl left a gathering early. They looked at me as if I ought to panic. I looked at them more or less like they ought to with their tenous grip.

By doing the above, I was able learn what a real LTR girl was like and sort it out. My self confidence is a good dirt bag cad repellent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships