Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 06:53 AM

7 posts, read 15,120 times

Advertisements

I guess you are all right.
I was kind of suprised he tried to contact because he was avoiding any conversation and confrontation after the break up.And, now he is there. Every time I log in,he is saying HI.
He said he will be alone for Christmas and it made me think he likes my simpathy.But,I guess that's all.
Thanks for all the advices. I find this place very helping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 07:41 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaXX View Post
I guess you are all right.
I was kind of suprised he tried to contact because he was avoiding any conversation and confrontation after the break up.And, now he is there. Every time I log in,he is saying HI.
He said he will be alone for Christmas and it made me think he likes my simpathy.But,I guess that's all.
Thanks for all the advices. I find this place very helping.

there, there...here is a ((((hug))), doesn't that feel good to admit we are right? You are doing the right thing and don't worry, because you stuck to your guns by not accepting this guy back or falling for his woo'ing, you will meet an amazing guy who is lucky to have you and shows it in every way!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:05 AM

7 posts, read 15,120 times
Thanks so so much again.
But, I guess in the end every advice is on that that I shouldn't talk with him any more.And, honestly I didn't want it, cause it would mean I am still numb about it. I know it might sound funny to some of you, but for me it's a big step the way I don't want to call him, text him or email him any more.
And, his effort to try to talk to me I took it as my chance to show him I am over him, although I am not, but I see the blindness from love is gone and now I can see what I dislike about him and that we aren't so similar as we both thought we are.I will never know how he feels if he won't tell me that's for sure, but I know I will always care for him, no matter what.
Have a nice day all of you.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:52 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
You know what?
Because you said you will always care for him, no matter what,
I honestly don't think I could resist the temptation to email and ask him whats going on???
I think I would have to say, first you are going to love me forever..
Then you discover you don't love me anymore.
Now you are IM'ing me and I would really like to know the answer to this question.
WHY???

Old 11-30-2009, 05:13 PM

76 posts, read 132,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
You know what?
Because you said you will always care for him, no matter what,
I honestly don't think I could resist the temptation to email and ask him whats going on???
I think I would have to say, first you are going to love me forever..
Then you discover you don't love me anymore.
Now you are IM'ing me and I would really like to know the answer to this question.
WHY???
I don't get if this is your advice to Ania or you are talking about yourself and I am not sure I understand what is going on,but I think Ania has been through the **** called postbreak up period and when she is finally doing a step to move on, there he is.
Ania, this situation is similar to situation where I was or am, but I think you already know the answer, so right now, if you really want , be friendly, although I would suggest cutting the contact, but let him talk, tell him you are over and I think you really are and go out, meet new people.When you meet the new guy you won't care if he is online, or he is im-ing you or whatever he is doing.
He will be part of the past.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Your sending mixed singles to me. How can you know the break up, is for the best, but you still love him, and sounds like would not mind him getting back together with you. Sometimes you do miss what you no longer have. The flirty words he uses with you, are those words he would usually use, or with only someone he has an interest in. Are you coming on that your still needing him, maybe he is having a dryspell hate to say that, and wants what he remembers. THIS is up to you, you either want to get back together with him or move on. He broke up with you once, there had to be a reason which i am sure you know. Invite him over casually just as a friend, and see where that may go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships