U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 08:13 PM

6,987 posts, read 12,724,797 times
Default What Is Sexy To You?

The way a person speaks, walks, moves, breaths? What do you find sexy in a person?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 08:25 PM

2,384 posts, read 4,028,837 times
A person's smile, sense of humor, laugh, and eyes! I think you can tell a lot about someone by these things. One's voice can also be very sexy! Take Sam Elliot, his voice is awesome! It makes him sexy!

Old 11-29-2009, 08:31 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,511 posts, read 11,698,868 times
Confidence is the first thing that attracts me but the rest is varied--the way he talks to me (even before bed), his gaze, eye contact, the way he looks at me, you can tell how someone looks at you if they're really into you and the right look melts me. And, as dvcgal said, voices can be very sexy and Sam Elliots is one of my all-time favorites.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:34 PM

10,447 posts, read 7,151,819 times
The way a man touches a woman can be very sexy. There's that extra something in the way his hands move on her body. Some have it, some don't - but it can speak volumes without saying a word.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:35 PM

826 posts, read 868,277 times
If he is a little freaky it always makes things a little interesting.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:56 PM

2,117 posts, read 2,918,487 times
Back in high school, there was this guy that I had always been friends with, but never really saw as much else. One night after a football game, I needed to talk to him about something we were working on, and as I saw him walking up - sweaty and with his jersey off - I about melted. We became a little more than friends after that LOL.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:40 PM

1,323 posts, read 1,361,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
The way a person speaks, walks, moves, breaths? What do you find sexy in a person?
The way they think.

Ok, I know, it sounds weird, but I think it's a perfectly good answer. You can tell when someone is in charge of themselves, and has their own unique take on things. Part of it is confidence, but I think that it's more than that.. I think it's really knowing yourself, and then not being afraid to put yourself out there - quirks and all. I love unique thoughts.. someone that has something to say is a hell of a lot sexier than someone with fake boobs and blond dyed hair.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:30 AM

12,980 posts, read 18,252,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
1. Confidence. When a woman is confident in herself and not putting on any act, this is very sexy. Like she knows what she wants, how she wants it, and knows that she's good.

2. Energetic. This is VEEERRY sexy to me. When a woman is energetic this leads to enthusiasm which is always sexy, especially when she's energetic and enthusiastic about sex and being sexy.

3. Earthy. Not earthy as in a plain jane farmer type chick, but Im talking a mother nature of-the-earth new age yoga find beauty in all of nature free spirit type woman. Very very sexy.

4. Athletic/sporty.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:49 AM

5,079 posts, read 8,622,889 times
I think sexy is a combination of several factors... a sexy person has a certain "look" about them. They are confident but not cocky / arrogant, it's in their charm, their personality, their intelligence all the while just not realizing how sexy they are. As soon as someone knows they are sexy and acts like they know, it's no longer sexy.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:35 AM

7,262 posts, read 8,298,767 times
1. Confidence (not arrogance.)

2. A self-deprecating sense of humor. (But I don't like when that type of humor is abused.) Mike Rowe's confidence & humor is a perfect combo.

3. Reserved men. (I've never been attracted to overly social and/or flirty men. )

4. Likes to get dirty. (I LOVE it when a guy knows how to use his power tools! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships