Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
I see people are posting real pictures...here's one I took at the gym a while back.
What chain is that? 24 Hr Fitness, Bally's, other? The paint stripes on the wall say "chain." Not knocking it ... at $129 a year, that's the way I go.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:57 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Ok, i acknowledge that i was a little rough on a circle of jerk of friends sending love messages to each other because they lack the love and attention at home. But now, i have guys sending pictures to each other...thanks fruitie! What team do you guys play for!?!
Seems there is only one person on this thread lacking for attention.

Acting out with negative behavior is really the classic, textbook way youngsters scream for attention.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:05 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
I figure most can't make out much from this pic, so what the hell?

This photo will disappear by the time I return from picking up my husband at JFK. Ahhh...the life of an Importers Wife.
*and for the record, I'm not looking for any kind of affirmation. I get enough from the man to my left. *

Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post

This photo will disappear by the time I return from picking up my husband at JFK. Ahhh...the life of an Importers Wife.
Hell I'd say "honey, get a car service" LOL

Old 09-07-2012, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Hell I'd say "honey, get a car service" LOL

He offered, but I like picking him up especially with the kids (well, I'll only have two with me today.) They get excited to see him. And it kind of sucks to have to sit in a vehicle with a stranger after 16+ hour flight.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
He offered, but I like picking him up especially with the kids (well, I'll only have two with me today.) They get excited to see him. And it kind of sucks to have to sit in a vehicle with a stranger after 16+ hour flight.
My kids don't even know their father is gone half the time...lol
All of a sudden it's bedtime and they say "where's dad?" because they realize he's not home. Uhhh, he's in China kids, and then I get the "oh" and the shoulder shrug.

He normally drives himself to the airport and parks in long-term but his last trip he flew out of Charlotte since we were there for a weekend tournament. He kept asking me "are you SURE you can pick me up?" LMAO..I think he feared I'd fall asleep and forget him at the airport!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:26 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:

*and for the record, I'm not looking for any kind of affirmation. I get enough from the man to my left. *
Pretty much how I envisioned you.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
My kids don't even know their father is gone half the time...lol
All of a sudden it's bedtime and they say "where's dad?" because they realize he's not home. Uhhh, he's in China kids, and then I get the "oh" and the shoulder shrug.
Your kids must be older. LOL

Mine start screaming "DADDDDDEEEEEE!!!!" everytime Skype rings or they hear his ring on my cell phone. And when they speak with him they always ask "You coming home today daddy?" It's bittersweet.

The sweetest was my 4 year son the night before my husband left:
4 year old: "Daddy? Can I come with you to China?"
Husband: "Sorry buddy. I'm going there for work."
4 year old: "I promise I'll be good. I won't mess up your work."

Now my husband is itching to bring him. LOL

Old 09-07-2012, 06:39 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
I'm bizarre? You are in a relationship and posting pics of yourself on the Internet. Yeah, I am bizarre!

I do find this funny, that this thread "what do y'all look like" is within the Relationship forum, but now I understand. The OP's question was not Relationship based but the end result is proving that relationships are poor, by revealing some many mates posting pics of themselves on the Internet. This is a small sample proving why this country has 50% divorce rate.
Quote:
Of course, you did nothing to me but I am concerned for the men in your life and posting pics of yourself. You seem like a nice person, why set yourself up for failure?
You are inserting a perverted pov onto this thread. That's really about you, not the people posting pictures.
Quote:

I really like that pic. You're so tall and lovely.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:42 AM

684 posts, read 825,194 times
Of course, I can tell everyone's dying to see how I look:

Look at that strong jaw, those piercing eyes.

It's hard to be as attractive as I am, but I look at it this way: I give permission for other people to be as beautiful as me. I make the world a better looking place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships