Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:24 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,461,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Just today at the supermarket whilst doing some shopping, this blond lass kept re-appearing in the same aisle as me. It was very stalker-ish and creepy. She eventually asked about something utterly meaningless and I just looked at her with a "wtf" face. She was pretty and everything, but very creepy. I just turned my back and walked away. She must have felt like an idiot.
Stay strong my Brotha---
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 02:25 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,360,145 times
Went to a club, was sitting having drinks with a buddy. Some woman in her early 30's strikes up conversation, within 5 minutes she's rubbing on me, 10 minutes it's getting uncomfortable becuase she's dry humping me and everyone is noticing, 30 minutes later she is laying in my bed doing naughty things while buddy is out in the Living Room watching TV. It was my birthday too...

Apparently black, caucasian, and Mexican is a bad combo, this chick was a headcase....

I could write a book on that night and it would probably be a top seller.

I get hit on by gay men moreso than women, they seem to be a bit more forthcoming. I have to politely say no thanks. One night my gf and I were sitting next to a gay couple and one of the men would stare at me everytime I took a sip from a straw and made a comment, was very uncomfortable.

I have a thousand stories, none that stand out though.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Offensive? or less offensive?

Someone coming up to me while I was singing and grinding herself on me...was offensive. The woman at work who grabs at my ass--offensive. .
I had one few weeks ago at my local pub. The place was a bit crowded and suddenly I felt someone pinch and grab my ass. I turned around and this girl stood there with a big grin as if it was something perfectly normal to do.

I told to her to f-off and if she tried that on me again I'd cut off her tiny breasts [if we could call it that].

Old 12-01-2009, 02:33 PM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
Went to a club, was sitting having drinks with a buddy. Some woman in her early 30's strikes up conversation, within 5 minutes she's rubbing on me, 10 minutes it's getting uncomfortable becuase she's dry humping me and everyone is noticing, 30 minutes later she is laying in my bed doing naughty things while buddy is out in the Living Room watching TV. It was my birthday too...
eger,

Oh I forgot about the wedding where I was the best man at 23. Some older married women pinned me up against the wall. However I never got the humping. Happy birthday.
Also at a party when it was 5 AM and I was severely hung over. The worst of my life. This girl from the party was trying to kiss me and not let me leave. She was calling out my friends name. As a man you just don't expect it too often. When I asked women to dance and they looked sick, that I was prepared for.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:34 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,461,781 times
I let this Midget gal pick me up at the Circle mart. she wasn't much to look at, but I was feeling generous. After a spell we really hit it off together. I was nuts over her. We didn't hang out long though, she kept poking her nose in my business.----I know, but I had to.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
eger,

Oh I forgot about the wedding where I was the best man at 23. Some older married women pinned me up against the wall. However I never got the humping. Happy birthday.
Also at a party when it was 5 AM and I was severely hung over. The worst of my life. This girl from the party was trying to kiss me and not let me leave. She was calling out my friends name. As a man you just don't expect it too often. When I asked women to dance and they looked sick, that I was prepared for.
LOL! You never took advantage of those situations?

Old 12-01-2009, 03:28 PM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
LOL! You never took advantage of those situations?
Hi eger,

Not really. I was kind of a porky fat kid between 12-16 until I got really ripped. I ended up attracting things I did not know what to do with. Being ripped was more or less a desire for health as well so STDs also gave me pause. So I was inexperienced and my brain did not catch up. Then I ended up with a girl that looked like Daryl Hanna's twin for 3 years. They would joke about her being in the movie Splash. She turned me into heap. I knew nothing about women. So I was a little burnt. I am also someone who looks ahead by decades so the cad was not in me. The drive was there that is for sure.

It is sort of sad in one way. If I had any game in those days...Oddly I had my own look alike. I looked like Christian Slater's twin in Pump Up the Volume in my 20s. A guy told me to watch that movie in that same wedding the woman had me pinned up against the wall. I have a hot wife now so it all worked out.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Can't say I get hit on, or got hit on, often. I remember being in a hotel lobby when I was just out of college and an older thirtysomething woman walking up to me and giving me her phone number. I must have been really surprised, because she looked sort of out of sorts herself when she saw my reaction. "Are you married?" she said. No, I was not. I was just surprised.

I got married relatively early and my wife tells me she sees women checking me out all the time. I never see it.

The older I get, the more I seem to get compliments, though. Just a couple days ago I got into a conversation with a hot young lady at a gas station. It went from donuts to pregnancies, and I told her that my wife had had cravings through hers. When I told her how old my kids were, she could not believe it. "You look great!" she said, and she seemed to be sincere.

On several occasions at work I have walked into situations where I have had to work with women I meet for the first time. I have spent the entire shift with them staring at me unabashedly telling me how handsome I am. I like these kind of compliments, but they do get unnerving after 8 hours or so. But I'll take it.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:07 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,930 times
Usually it's at the bar, they stand next to me, and make a half-hearted attempt by saying they think they know me or I look familiar. It's pretty weak, but I'll throw them a bone if I'm interested. For some reason fat and/or ugly women just have no shame and will occasionally slide by in a crowd and grope the hell out of me. :shudder:

Old 12-02-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Can't say I get hit on, or got hit on, often. I remember being in a hotel lobby when I was just out of college and an older thirtysomething woman walking up to me and giving me her phone number. I must have been really surprised, because she looked sort of out of sorts herself when she saw my reaction. "Are you married?" she said. No, I was not. I was just surprised.

I got married relatively early and my wife tells me she sees women checking me out all the time. I never see it.

The older I get, the more I seem to get compliments, though. Just a couple days ago I got into a conversation with a hot young lady at a gas station. It went from donuts to pregnancies, and I told her that my wife had had cravings through hers. When I told her how old my kids were, she could not believe it. "You look great!" she said, and she seemed to be sincere.

On several occasions at work I have walked into situations where I have had to work with women I meet for the first time. I have spent the entire shift with them staring at me unabashedly telling me how handsome I am. I like these kind of compliments, but they do get unnerving after 8 hours or so. But I'll take it.
Men age better than women do, men age with dignity. Most men get better looking as they get older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships