U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-09-2009, 02:15 AM

3,449 posts, read 1,399,428 times

Advertisements

So if all this is true this Tiger is not a hero and should be at least kicked off the pro circuit for life. He should also loose every cent he has and his wife should find someone else. How indecent can a guy get?
Are women that stupid ? He should be barred from all Golf Courses and be working in the bush chopping wood with very little to eat for about 15 years. Lets see if that
would build a little missing character !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 02:25 AM

1,775 posts, read 2,281,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
So if all this is true this Tiger is not a hero and should be at least kicked off the pro circuit for life. He should also loose every cent he has and his wife should find someone else. How indecent can a guy get?
Are women that stupid ? He should be barred from all Golf Courses and be working in the bush chopping wood with very little to eat for about 15 years. Lets see if that
A bit harsh for infidelity.

So who gets the $1 billion?

Elin? Someone who has contributed absolutley no money to the marriage and has only been married for a few years. I think the $2 mil/yr prenup +whatever child support is more than enough for her.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:03 AM

7,246 posts, read 6,567,924 times
Quote:
That is pathetic and I've seen some lame posts here but that would be right up there. 1) There are millions upon millions of men and women all around the world that do exactly what he has done. Do we apply the same rule to them take away what they own and stop them earning a living however they do? not condoning what he has done. But that post is laughable.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:30 AM

8,334 posts, read 10,556,916 times
The media & talk show hosts like letterman & leno are eating this up. In time it will blow over unless another celebrity messes up soon. Look how the media covered spears & hilton. Those crap shows like entertainment tonight are no better. Most celebrities bore & annoy me.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:18 AM

12,980 posts, read 18,970,061 times
Quote:
LOL!!

Everyone, show your children this post. Then tell them "My children, this is why you should stay away from drugs".

Stargazzer, you crazy!!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 AM

28,026 posts, read 22,284,409 times
Quote:
But he HAS been working in the bush...that's the problem. OH I kill me sometimes.

His cheating has nothing to do with his golf career.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM

28,026 posts, read 22,284,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
The media & talk show hosts like letterman & leno are eating this up. In time it will blow over unless another celebrity messes up soon. Look how the media covered spears & hilton. Those crap shows like entertainment tonight are no better. Most celebrities bore & annoy me.
I agree. For example, who is that Lindsay Lohan chick? She seems to be famous solely for going to rehab a lot.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 PM

21,309 posts, read 19,418,149 times
Quote:
Not saying he's not a jerk, but what he did wasn't even illegal. I don't care who he screws--I didn't even know his wife was white. Why should he have to give up golf? Apparently he's still pretty good at it.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM

45,160 posts, read 57,194,729 times
Quote:

Do you often take such an extreme approach to life?? GEEZ

You act like he cheated on YOU!!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:27 PM

4,928 posts, read 4,637,196 times
Quote:
If this were to happen to every sports figure that cheated, the profession would be virtually non-existant!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships