Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2009, 02:03 PM

88,300 posts, read 84,311,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
How many people do you think would get married, it there was not sex involved??
Now, now, no twisting of the meaning of my post. (hand slap).

Nobody would get married if there was no sex involved. Well, maybe Michael Jackson but he's dead so let's leave him out of it.

I'm just saying that IF for some reason things slowed down in the sex department, and in the case of someone who has a baby in the house that is very likely to happen, that's NOT an excuse for someone to say, "oh well, I'm not getting as much as I'm used to, so I'm free to step and out and hurt my wife in the worst possible way that I can."

I'm not talking about a woman withholding sex deliberately as some kind of weapon. I'm talking about the normal times in life when her main focus might not just be centered around her husband's penis. If he's any kind of decent husband and actually loves his wife for things beyond her vagina, his wife will mean enough to him that he wouldn't be able to casually trash her heart that way. No matter how much counseling and forgiving and one-more-chances they agree to, she will always remember that he gave away something to someone else that belonged to only the two of them.

Same as any man would. Put it this way--suppose a husband is undergoing depression because he loses his job or if he injures himself in some way and isn't meeting her needs for a time--does that give his wife a right to step out because he isn't meeting her physical needs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 02:14 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,524,581 times
Some of the responses to this thread further my belief that half the posters on this board are 20 year old virgins that have never even went out on a date, yet think they know the ways of the world.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:28 PM

138 posts, read 284,908 times
If i made over a BILLION $'S , I would do what ever i wanted and so could she !!! people say money wont change their life !!!!! I Call BS !!! it will ,just look at the people that have it all !!!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:59 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,824,585 times
Hey, it does not matter what these women look like. He just wants some variety of pootang! Sorry for the crudeness! Tiger is too fine to be with one woman!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:55 AM

598 posts, read 2,071,880 times
Doesn't matter what Elin did or did not do. He broke a promise. If things weren't going well in the marriage, he had an obligation to try and fix it -- within the bounds of marriage.

Marriage is about keeping your word even when it's not convenient.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:28 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,186,965 times
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Some of the responses to this thread further my belief that half the posters on this board are 20 year old virgins that have never even went out on a date, yet think they know the ways of the world.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,570,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnnee View Post
But in the end...if your in the public eye and you get paid from your fame, then you have to just deal with the problems that come from being famous.
Exactly right. These celebrities crave the money and they crave the adoration. They can't have it both ways. They all have the choice of giving up their celebrity and glitter, taking a humble lower paying job, people would soon forget them.

As long as they want to keep their mugs plastered on all the celebrity pages, they keep showing up at celebrity events and getting themselves in front of cameras, which they do because it brings them even more money and fame, then they have to put up with the cameras there when the fall or error.

There are plenty more who would glad to trade places and have that celebrity status.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:04 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,735,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
"You know, you're right--she's not THAT pretty. But you know what? She actually sits down and spends time with me, and listens to what I have to say. You know, like you USED to."
"Before or after you stopped complimenting me, wanting to hang out with me, telling me you loved me out of the blue, touching me when I walked by, or making love to me instead of just getting your rocks and rolling over to snore your way to sleepydom?"

I've had a cheating man. My desire to spend time with him, to listen to him, to support him, never waned. I remained attentive, physically fit (when he gained about 20 pounds) and attractive, as well as enthusiastic in the bedroom. He went AWOL emotionally and physically long before I actually figured out what was going on.

Admit it guys. Some of you cheat because you can.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:19 AM

2,637 posts, read 4,452,710 times
After reading these, I have a thought--In Nature animals often have more than one mate, right. Just wondering if Females of the species have been geared to receive more than one partner in secession? --I've seen women go for Hours. but Guys not so much. --If we're designed to have only one Partner, why are our needs or desires not more insinc?? ---Need coffee.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 AM

88,300 posts, read 84,311,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Hey, it does not matter what these women look like. He just wants some variety of pootang! Sorry for the crudeness! Tiger is too fine to be with one woman!
That is funny. I think he is sort of odd-looking, like someone took some silly putty, rolled it over a photo of a normal person and then stretched it out sideways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships