U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 AM
 
27,481 posts, read 20,937,841 times
Reputation: 24879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Visiting thru the backdoor is verry Nice Bro...



It would at least likely wake her up...maybe even get her to turn around, hehehe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 AM
 
27,481 posts, read 20,937,841 times
Reputation: 24879
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Of course men get peeved when their women don't give it up. They then start asking cute questions like, "well why do I keep you around then?" LOL You know, men masturbate out of necessity not because they like it. LOL
As opposed to women, who masturbate because maybe they like it better?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 AM
 
12,626 posts, read 8,119,297 times
Reputation: 4699
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Of course men get peeved when their women don't give it up. They then start asking cute questions like, "well why do I keep you around then?" LOL You know, men masturbate out of necessity not because they like it. LOL

Oh I don't know. There you are in front of a roaring fireplace with a glass of wine. You have Barry White playing softly in the back ground. Maybe you had one too many and shyly giggle when you see your reflection in a dark window. You feel intoxicated by the moment losing yourself in a haze of desire. You coyly think no but you really men yes.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
 
27,481 posts, read 20,937,841 times
Reputation: 24879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
Well, wanting cuddling is looking for affection, a more emotional thing. There's nothing emotional about sex.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I know you already answer the question but I will repeat it: what kind of sad sex life do you have?
As you said, I already answered: FWB.

It may sound sad to you, but from what people are posting on here, it sounds as if I'm getting it regularly while some of you are not, partly because you are using frequency of sex as the primary measure of a woman's love for you.

I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong about the emotional content of sex--it's just not been my experience, and I suspect I am not alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 11:39 AM
 
Location: el paso texas
2,600 posts, read 7,725,331 times
Reputation: 1693
i will say this kids are great but their great [not on purpose i know] at "blocking" lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Mile High City
10,366 posts, read 11,057,126 times
Reputation: 9018
With the ex, it was usually me who was pissed that I wasn't getting any...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 05:46 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,928 posts, read 4,487,409 times
Reputation: 12144
Outside of medical reasons, my threshold is about 1 1/2 weeks. DH and I make it a point to let each other know if we have gone to far past the norm. If he does not pick up on the romantic hints I give, then I'm just outright asking for it! If I don't get serviced, he isn't going to be able to live with me long!

Last edited by seeniorita; 12-08-2009 at 06:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 06:49 PM
 
17,900 posts, read 16,990,072 times
Reputation: 17681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
This is why I have a 3 date rule- no sex by a third date, you're getting tossed.
Hell I like to wait until the 3rd date just to kiss! Seriously, I don't see the point of rushing things. That's nuts. In fact, if there is a lot of chemistry, waiting longer and letting the heat build just makes things all that more delicious. You are missing one of the best parts of getting to know each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 07:05 PM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,758 posts, read 14,614,477 times
Reputation: 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
He does sound angry; yet, everything he says is true.
I guess I just feel bad because it comes out in his posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,758 posts, read 14,614,477 times
Reputation: 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
Originally Posted by Ameiko
Nice shaming language and evasion. Is is simply the truth and claiming that he is angry does not change this.

Most of his posts sound very angry like somebody really hurt him

What's your point? You are still evading the question and changing the topic. So what if he WAS hurt and he IS angry? Does that make his experience less real or his viewpoint irrational?

I hear this all the time from women telling men who were divorced against their wills that they are "just bitter." Hey if man's wife cheats on him and HE gets kicked out of the house that he paid for, so her boyfriend can be moved in, and he has to fork over half his money for having done nothing wrong, AND half his future income (including alimony to support a woman as a wife even though she is not acting as a wife to him), and can't see his kids... yeah I think "bitter" covers it.

Stop trying to shame men and answer the questions we pose. Your irrational and illogical attempts to evade the question simply show a lack of reasoning ability.
I'm not trying to shame anybody and who said he was irrational.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:47 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top