U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 05:52 PM

2,609 posts, read 7,862,267 times

Advertisements

I was taking to my friend from work, and she told me that she got mad at her husband because all he wants to do is........[zooma zoom zoom zoom] She tells me, sometimes women just want to be held! My wife [yes we decided to give it another shot] would often tell me this too, that thats all i wanted! I told my friend guys have feelings too, when "you dont give it up, we feel as if you not attractd to us anymore" I mean we like to cuddle, but i think if it was up to women, we would be cuddling every night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 05:53 PM

5,258 posts, read 5,151,231 times
I once dated a guy who got mad because I didnt share the same outlook on sex as he did. He wanted it all the time and it was almost as if he wanted a sex slave, not a girlfriend. It sucked.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:08 PM

517 posts, read 1,131,341 times
Hmm, I can honestly say I have never NOT wanted to have sex with my husband. I would never turn down the opportunity

Old 12-04-2009, 06:25 PM

27,941 posts, read 22,185,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I was taking to my friend from work, and she told me that she got mad at her husband because all he wants to do is........[zooma zoom zoom zoom] She tells me, sometimes women just want to be held! My wife [yes we decided to give it another shot] would often tell me this too, that thats all i wanted! I told my friend guys have feelings too, when "you dont give it up, we feel as if you not attractd to us anymore" I mean we like to cuddle, but i think if it was up to women, we would be cuddling every night!
Well, wanting cuddling is looking for affection, a more emotional thing. There's nothing emotional about sex. It's fun and hot and messy, but it's got nothing to do with feelings. Women want to know that they are loved, not just the nearest available sex partner.

If she really doesn't ever want sex, though, that's a whole nother problem.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:29 PM

2,609 posts, read 7,862,267 times
not no never, just not as often as the husband, i say 5 or 6 times a week is good!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I once dated a guy who got mad because I didnt share the same outlook on sex as he did. He wanted it all the time and it was almost as if he wanted a sex slave, not a girlfriend. It sucked.
After I had my daughter, my ex would hang out at the bar until about 11:30, when he figured the baby would be asleep and I'd be free for him. Then he'd come in with a six-pack and want me to have sex and then have the nerve to be annoyed because I was exhausted. I had to get up at 6 to go to work, which he himself didn't indulge in on a regular basis. He actually said to me once, "you must be one of those people who requires a lot of sleep." More than 5-6 hours a night? Yes. I am one of those people.

If he'd had the sense to be there when I got home after work and maybe show some interest in me and our child, he might have had better luck. He'd have had even better luck if he'd come home in the evening and let me take a nap for half an hour!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:34 PM

1,325 posts, read 1,191,861 times
Once upon a time a man and a woman got married and had a home. One morning the wife would look at her husband seductively across the breakfast table, she's send him sultry emails at work, and later that night they went to bed. The husband tried to initiate things with his wife, but she pushed his hand away. He tried to kiss her, but was dissuaded with "I'm tired". A while later he tries once more and scolded for his effort and told "not tonight, I have a headache". Dejected he went to sleep. The next morning he woke up with a smile. The nights rest did him good. He was feeling so good he lovingly cooked his wife breakfast in bed, brought her fresh orange juice, her favorite, and surprised her by announcing he's taking taking the day off and would take her holiday shopping. He explained, "I'm in a giving mood, a great mood in fact, and I want you to be happy. What's the favorite place you've always wanted to go shopping at?" The wife tells him her favorite department store and before you know it they're there filling a shopping basket, running from department to department, and having a great time. He even tells her jewelry is on the table and cost is no object. She's overjoyed because she can finally get the necklace she's always wanted that would be perfect for a dress she has. Finally, once the basket is overflowing with dresses, boxes of shoes, and an assortment of other clothes, they push the cart up to the counter. In what seems like an eternity, the clerk finally finishes ringing everything up. The wife looks expectantly and her husband and he pauses, kisses her on the forehead, then smiles and declares "Not today honey, I don't feel like buying anything." and promptly walked out to the car.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:43 PM

10,464 posts, read 7,533,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, wanting cuddling is looking for affection, a more emotional thing. There's nothing emotional about sex. It's fun and hot and messy, but it's got nothing to do with feelings. Women want to know that they are loved, not just the nearest available sex partner.

If she really doesn't ever want sex, though, that's a whole nother problem.
Wow, I am sorry you have never been loved by a man properly in the bedroom. Making love is emotional. If your sexual life is without feelings, that's so sad.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:47 PM

15,410 posts, read 14,718,153 times
Oh, I guess I read your post caption wrong.
I thought this was about..Ladys who don`t "give it up."

Old 12-04-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Wow, I am sorry you have never been loved by a man properly in the bedroom. Making love is emotional. If your sexual life is without feelings, that's so sad.
LOL, my sexual life is not sad, it's quite enjoyable. But no, I am not in love with my current partner, although we like each other well enough, and I am long divorced from someone with whom sex was rarely enjoyable.

Hmm, maybe you've come up with an idea for a new thread. See if women's and men's views on whether sex is about "feelings" is the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships