Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 04:53 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

You sound like a lucky lady...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 05:05 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,668,915 times
I think it's very possible to love two men at the same time. Each person offers us something unique and wonderful. The hard part is choosing one of them.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:08 PM

I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
I think it's very possible to love two men at the same time. Each person offers us something unique and wonderful. The hard part is choosing one of them.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:35 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,057 times
Don't choose- but be honest. Like I said over a year ago, the one who loves you will set you free.

And I'm sorry this is still happening in your life.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:41 PM

Since when are you an expert of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Don't choose- but be honest. Like I said over a year ago, the one who loves you will set you free.

And I'm sorry this is still happening in your life.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:26 PM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
This is not about loving 2 people at the same time.In reality it's about you.
You want to be the princess.The center of the universe,the more the better.
You need the attention.
You are not giving them the total attention,because there is no way!
If you end up with one and still think about the other is because you are very insecure about yourself.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:31 PM

28 posts, read 69,714 times
Ugh I agree with VillageLife a lot about this because I went through it.
I really hate girls like this. Recently this happened to me, I put my total attention and lots of energy into it and everything really seemed great until I realized there was this other guy going on at the same time (few cubes away from me on my team). She was honest and told me but I figured it was just a friend as she was more intimate with me it seemed. Probably didn't help that she just got out of a 8 yr relationship either and really couldn't commit to either one of us. Well because I couldn't handle it I left and she now hangs out with the other guy constantly. I know she misses me but oh well it's her fault and I'm out on a date this week with another girl that up front told me that she is seeing a guy from work to fill the void. So I might have to compete with that which shouldn't be difficult but if I start liking her and she likes me, it'll have to be commitment time or nothing. I'm not going through that bull**** again. Damn I pick them good. :\

Old 08-18-2008, 08:33 PM

Wow, you got stuck with a bunch of off-beat creeps. I'm so sorry I hope you find peace and happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoowahman View Post
Ugh,
I really hate girls like this. Recently this happened to me and everything really seemed great until I realized there was this other guy going on at the same time. Probably didn't help that she just got out of a 8 yr relationship either and really couldn't commit to either one of us. Well because I couldn't handle it I left and she now hangs out with the other guy constantly. I know she misses me but oh well it's her fault and I'm out on a date this week with another girl that up front told me that she is seeing a guy from work to fill the void. So I might have to compete with that which shouldn't be difficult but if I start liking her and she likes me, it'll have to be commitment time or nothing. I'm not going through that bull**** again. Damn I pick them good. :\

Old 08-18-2008, 09:27 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
sounds ok but of course if i go out and seek investors and i find 20 of them and sell each one a 100% share in the investment, eventually i am going to jail aren't i.
been there done that.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,242,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships