Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 10:23 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times

Advertisements

You all are right. I admit I have done some bad things to women in the past. Things I feel crappy for to this day. I have apologized to them for these things. I have told some lies on here that I regret. I shouldn't be throwing a temper because SD is indeed spot on. But I see the errors of my ways and I'm trying to become a better person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2014, 10:26 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
You all are right. I admit I have done some bad things to women in the past. Things I feel crappy for to this day. I have apologized to them for these things. I have told some lies on here that I regret. I shouldn't be throwing a temper because SD is indeed spot on. But I see the errors of my ways and I'm trying to become a better person.
If you're sincere about it, great. If not, you have lots of learning to do.

================================================== =====

I've said plenty of stupid things to women over the years, I am a guy.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:31 AM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Planck View Post
Mmm.... Just a fantasy haha. Don't judge me.
Lol...well, I am sure some women will appreciate your fantasy. Other guys don't even go near their girlfriends or wives while they're on their period. But, mentioning it in an early date might be kinda weird

I actually can't think of anything a guy told me that was stupid when he was trying to flirt/hit on me. The actual dumbest thing said to me was said by an ex. He had a dog named Trevor that he had since he was four years old and he loved that dog a lot. He later told me that he cared about me but that I "wasn't at Trevor's level." I wanted to say, 'I get that you love your dog, but this is getting weird now,' but of course I didn't say anything. Sigh.

Quote:
I suspect you have me blocked but you are not fooling anyone. Funny, now you see the error of your ways and you're sorry for the 'comment' you made to that girl only YESTERDAY.

But whatever, I won't derail the thread with this.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
If you're sincere about it, great. If not, you have lots of learning to do.

================================================== =====

I've said plenty of stupid things to women over the years, I am a guy.
Yes I am sincere about it. I thought you were a female lol oops.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Lol...well, I am sure some women will appreciate your fantasy. Other guys don't even go near their girlfriends or wives while they're on their period. But, mentioning it in an early date might be kinda weird

I actually can't think of anything a guy told me that was stupid when he was trying to flirt/hit on me. The actual dumbest thing said to me was said by an ex. He had a dog named Trevor that he had since he was four years old and he loved that dog a lot. He later told me that he cared about me but that I "wasn't at Trevor's level." I wanted to say, 'I get that you love your dog, but this is getting weird now,' but of course I didn't say anything. Sigh.

I suspect you have me blocked but you are not fooling anyone. Funny, now you see the error of your ways and you're sorry for the 'comment' you made to that girl only YESTERDAY.

But whatever, I won't derail the thread with this.
It doesn't just go back to yesterday. I mean everything I have done in the past. I can admit I'm wrong. I didn't have a dad to teach me about women. I'm basically learning this by myself.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:47 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Planck View Post
I mentioned that my favorite fantasy was eating it right during her period. You can prolly tell how far this got me.
Nasty. Taking the red river is one thing. Drinking from it is totally different. lol

Quote:
It doesn't just go back to yesterday. I mean everything I have done in the past. I can admit I'm wrong. I didn't have a dad to teach me about women. I'm basically learning this by myself.

Lame excuse, if you ask me. How long did it take you to stop hacking up your face when you shave?

Treating people with respect isn't rocket science.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:50 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Quote:
May I just ask why you feel the need to be so extreme towards some women?

I feel that this goes beyond just saying "stupid" things to women.

Not all of us bite you know.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Nasty. Taking the red river is one thing. Drinking from it is totally different. lol

Lame excuse, if you ask me. How long did it take you to stop hacking up your face when you shave?

Treating people with respect isn't rocket science.
I treat people with respect now unless they give me a reason to not do so. When I was younger not so much, I was very rebellious and disrespectful to my mother. That has changed. And I still cut myself when I shave.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:58 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Yes and Never No.

Guys that don't the balls to tell a woman no will never get respect in the end.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
May I just ask why you feel the need to be so extreme towards some women?

I feel that this goes beyond just saying "stupid" things to women.

Not all of us bite you know.
I'll explain it. I'm sure everyone will see it. My experiences with women in the past have not been good. Hell, it made me bitter and distrustful towards them for a while. Not anymore. Being taunted by them in high school (Yes, I know it was a long time ago and I should get over it) played a factor. As of now, I'm starting to treat women better. I'm even telling the women in my life I trust them. I'm making progress...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships