Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 07:20 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,545,007 times

Advertisements

it's ok, he can pick up anybody, and he will. Miami is prime territory for that anyway. He's got a huge, huge heart and is a good guy, will be taken advantage of. I believe he's been itching to be on the lose without worrying about me and getting caught. I almost worry about him.

I wouldn't mind his finding the right person but "us" were more often than not totally incompatible. He needs someone who thinks like him, is not terribly polished or well-spoken, is dependent and likes to be told what to do and how to do it. That's not me.

lol- vpcats- sounds like a clone. This one had control issues- then again he grew up having the sh**t beaten out of him- I grew up with normal, loving parents who are unfortunately gone~~

vp I know you are a great Mom- and HDL I have a lot to learn from you. I find alot osf abusers live to treat people like sh*** and those of us with zero tolerance are painted as b*tches- while we are the healthy ones-

What goes around comes around- I dont have anger anymore- guess I got over it while we were in Oahu. and I realized wow- this isn't working.....

s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,821,146 times
Helena, hoping your weekend was a good one and that you're finding peace.

As another Shar-pei momma, I'm sure you're getting lots of laughs from the pup! Mine makes me smile when nothing else will.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:41 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,454,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
Cant get into it right now, but thanks to many factors and stress, it is official. Now I will be shelling out cash to appraisers and attorneys. Does anyone have any Xanax?

sunny
I don't have any zanax, sonny,just a big hug and lots of support. I have been there and done that

Old 05-21-2007, 08:36 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,900,352 times
Default No sharing

Zanax - I've got'em but I'm not sharing

Valium & Lunesta too..woo hoo

You seem like a strong person. best of luck to you

Old 05-21-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Zanax - I've got'em but I'm not sharing

Valium & Lunesta too..woo hoo

You seem like a strong person. best of luck to you

wow- Vitamin V- kudos to you-----

I am awake until 3 Am- some psycho drs will not prescribe- well- I will see-

Pirategirl- thanks- my peis are helping- they follow me everywhere!

sunny

Old 05-22-2007, 01:36 AM

1,316 posts, read 5,780,955 times
It's easy to get Xanax! Just say these three letters - P M S - & they'll fork over that prescription SO fast...
Well Sunny & Vcats - sorry to hear, but welcome to the club.
We are splitting after 10 years & all I can say is thank GOD we never got married!!! I will NEVER get married, & I will NEVER co own a house again!!!
That's what OUR problem is at the mo! We don't know what in the world to do! Neither of us wants to leave! It's our house!!! I'm thinking of renting a place just to get the hell out, but my fish!!!! Also, I want a HOUSE not an apt/condo! And he won't discuss this with me! What in the world do I do?! We get along most of the time - don't really see each other that much - but if we're not a couple, I don't wanna share my house!!! This is stressing me to the point of insanity sometimes - the rest of the time I'm
fine. And I basically have NO ONE to talk to!!! I really don't have friends since all my friends were "friends with benefits" so I lost touch.
Except for one close friend who I FINALLY told today! - who is an ex!!!, I only know a few people online & some work friends who I talk to but don't really feel close enough to tell all this - even though I'm sure I could...
Ugh. So yeah, I guess we're all in this together, huh?
Feel free to PM me guys - I'm here & maybe we can help each other through...

Old 05-22-2007, 04:43 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,132,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfyum View Post
It's easy to get Xanax! Just say these three letters - P M S - & they'll fork over that prescription SO fast...
Well Sunny & Vcats - sorry to hear, but welcome to the club.
We are splitting after 10 years & all I can say is thank GOD we never got married!!! I will NEVER get married, & I will NEVER co own a house again!!!
That's what OUR problem is at the mo! We don't know what in the world to do! Neither of us wants to leave! It's our house!!! I'm thinking of renting a place just to get the hell out, but my fish!!!! Also, I want a HOUSE not an apt/condo! And he won't discuss this with me! What in the world do I do?! We get along most of the time - don't really see each other that much - but if we're not a couple, I don't wanna share my house!!! This is stressing me to the point of insanity sometimes - the rest of the time I'm
fine. And I basically have NO ONE to talk to!!! I really don't have friends since all my friends were "friends with benefits" so I lost touch.
Except for one close friend who I FINALLY told today! - who is an ex!!!, I only know a few people online & some work friends who I talk to but don't really feel close enough to tell all this - even though I'm sure I could...
Ugh. So yeah, I guess we're all in this together, huh?
Feel free to PM me guys - I'm here & maybe we can help each other through...
We weren't legally married either. I've done that twice before and won't do it again. Luckily, the house is mine and we don't have anything "joint". I've always had that mentality and it hasn't failed me. What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine. No, really.

So...I guess I have the easiest headaches among the three of us Actually, I DON'T have any headaches, or backaches, any more!

Elfyum, you didn't make up any legal paperwork regarding the house to cover "what if" scenarios? I know it sounds harsh and like a cruel thing to do when a couple is on cloud nine and buying THEIR home together but gosh, it would have saved you some aggravation.

Sunny is so far away from you and I but wouldn't it be "cool" if the 3 of us could get together someplace for a weekend and just destroy our ex's over a few drinks?

Think about it. I'm game.

Old 05-22-2007, 06:02 AM

75 posts, read 278,207 times
After 23 years of marriage, my divorce was just finalized, took almost 4 years and well into 200k for the lawyers. He gets to pay . I told him I would break him for his reasons for wanting a divorce- and I did. I bought a horse, I have my dogs, I have a king size bed and room for all my pets- well except for the horse. I do not worry about buying anything and trying to explain why I needed to buy it. I do not make sure the fridge is loaded and if I do not want to cook- I don't. I stay out as late as I want, I talk on the phone as long as I want and I answer to nobody. If something breaks down, I call somebody to fix it. I realized that I am not as helpless as I thought I would be alone. Infact, I think I am starting to like this situation.
Just be strong and think clearly, listen to your lawyer and do not just say ok- know exactly what he/she is telling you. Ask questions. Be strong. Good luck

Old 05-22-2007, 07:23 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,132,526 times
Chaos! 200K? HOLY MOLASSES! Your ex probably thinks about you every waking minute. :-)))

You're absolutely right though. Not having to worry about all those daily "needs" is a good feeling. There's another side to the coin for those who like and want to have the responsibility but when it's not a welcome responsibility, it's much better when you don't HAVE to deal with it anymore.

It's so hard to explain without getting into all the details. When things are going wrong and the foundation that may have once been a solid one, is not there anymore, everything becomes a huge huge burden.

But you don't sound like a "Chaos" anymore! :-)))

Old 05-22-2007, 01:40 PM

Default cool~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
We weren't legally married either. I've done that twice before and won't do it again. Luckily, the house is mine and we don't have anything "joint". I've always had that mentality and it hasn't failed me. What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine. No, really.

So...I guess I have the easiest headaches among the three of us Actually, I DON'T have any headaches, or backaches, any more!

Elfyum, you didn't make up any legal paperwork regarding the house to cover "what if" scenarios? I know it sounds harsh and like a cruel thing to do when a couple is on cloud nine and buying THEIR home together but gosh, it would have saved you some aggravation.

Sunny is so far away from you and I but wouldn't it be "cool" if the 3 of us could get together someplace for a weekend and just destroy our ex's over a few drinks?

Think about it. I'm game.

Yes- that sounds like fun

What kills me- my house in Boca- he signed a quit-claim deed (it was mine) but we did a refi in 2003- then sold that house in 2005 (he was no intellect-but crazy like a fox) I will have to tell you guys the story someday of why we really left S Florida- I did it as a favor to him and am now stuck where I am-

Well maybe we can all help each other thru this- in the meantime have a few margaritas for me (men s**k sometimes) Any men on this forum who can prove otherwise please post now!!!

sunny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships