Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,374,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It is supposed to be a subconscious instinctual thing. So what about younger men who marry older women or older men wanting women their age? They must be defective to the gene pool and they are attracted to women beyond their prime so they cannot reproduce their substandard genes. Or, maybe, they are a little more evolved, and can look beyond mere procreation. Perhaps they are attracted to a woman as a whole being with a body, brain and soul. Perhaps, some of us are beyond homo erectus.
First of all, if you notice, I said "most" men, not "all" men. Of course there are some men who will go for an older woman or a woman their age. Depends on their personality and what they are looking for. However, we can't deny that majority of men would prefer a woman who looks young and fit, especially when it comes to just casual relationships, that's just basic statistics.

Look, I'm a woman myself and although I do look better then I did in my twenties, I can't stop time. I wish the world wasn't so shallow, but it just is. Life isn't fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 02:14 PM

4,893 posts, read 14,131,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Thats not entirely true. Its just that more people in the world would want to have sex with an older man than would want to have sex with an older lady. Thats all.
Yeah, having a 25 year old boyfriend at my age (47, ..no plastic surgery) has ruined me certainly in respect to older men....

Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,995,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Whyte Byrd,

Repeat after me. Nature is. Men decline in fertility 10 years after women. Sex is about reproduction; its not a carnival ride.

Well, I'm not so easily convinced of that, not where American society and it's attitude toward sex is concerned.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:22 PM

4,893 posts, read 14,131,980 times
Quote:
Hi Whyte Byrd,

Repeat after me. Nature is. Men decline in fertility 10 years after women. Sex is about reproduction; its not a carnival ride.
I will not stop riding SheiKra!

Old 12-09-2009, 02:26 PM

20,699 posts, read 19,340,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
I will not stop riding SheiKra!
Hi Ladywithafan,

You sound like a natural who has learned how to thumb your nose a nature's efficiency. I wish there were more women like you.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,245,644 times
Quote:
You have already shown how that you don't have any attention to detail or logic. How would my 20 year old hairline compare to the general population? Compared to the general population mine has not receded.

But you never do.
Of course I am showing my age which you guessed to be mid-30s by your examples which is consistent with what other people tell me. You clearly think men in their 30s look 40ish.

Will you ever make a useful comment? I am not telling you anything. I am just showing you the research and more or less showing your observations to be false. You guessed men to be 40-45 who were in their late 30s. You were completely wrong.

Then you attempt some sort of transference of you own obvious insecurity to me. I posted a photo and you will not and you expect anyone to buy that you are the secure one?

In that article it shows women decline in fertility in their late 20s and men do in their late 30s which is pretty consistent with the typical behaviour of humans. That is why men appear to age better since 40 year old features are not as strong a cue for a man to lack potency as it is for a woman to lack fertility.

I am not expecting a late inning display of erudition from you.....
Uuhhh yeh...You told me your age. And AGAIN I used the word "about" because that can go higher or lower and is not EXACT.

Useful comment? Because I am not telling you what you want to hear? LOL

WOW

I am not transfering anything. I am not posting a pic on the net because I have had them stolen and used in art and profiles. And I don't want some wierdo jacking it to my pic, or getting sex msgs from it if you must know the full on details of that.

Well I hope someone comes in here and schools you on how it really is. Because honey you need it.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,995,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
Yeah, having a 25 year old boyfriend at my age (47, see photo..no plastic surgery) has ruined me certainly in respect to older men....
Oh boy do I have an older man for you--figuretively speaking of course. He's taken. I have a 56 year old man who has repeatedly (at the risk of bragging, 4x in a day isn't foreign to him--I know, I was there) put every 20-something man I've known to shame. And he takes no "supplements" to help him out. He's just very fit. And he says, "So-called older women make the best lovers". He likes to feel a connection to the woman h's with and just doesn't feel it with 20-30 somethings. He's definitely a keeper.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:32 PM

19,593 posts, read 12,196,385 times
Quote:
Hi Whyte Byrd,

It's obviously all about science and scientific terms to you. In a big picture worldview there is a lot more going on than that. A lot.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:35 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,245,644 times
Men that get kicked in the balls for not having body and mind together can have low sperm counts too. Its not all whats in the mirror that makes you "prime"

Old 12-09-2009, 02:44 PM

20,699 posts, read 19,340,722 times
[quote=pitt_transplant;11958324]Uuhhh yeh...You told me your age. And AGAIN I used the word "about" because that can go higher or lower and is not EXACT.
[quote]

You were not even close. Bale about 35 which is consistent with other people statements about me. You also are highly motivated to see something else since you are expressing a defensive hatred for me.

Quote:
Useful comment? Because I am not telling you what you want to hear? LOL
I would like to hear that women look like bombshells at 80 so I doubt that. What did you think I wanted to hear?

Quote:
WOW

I am not transfering anything. I am not posting a pic on the net because I have had them stolen and used in art and profiles. And I don't want some wierdo jacking it to my pic, or getting sex msgs from it if you must know the full on details of that.
That is the first logical thing you have posted.

Quote:
Well I hope someone comes in here and schools you on how it really is. Because honey you need it.
Every post you make contains personal attacks and useless pea-cocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships