U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-05-2010, 02:16 AM

454 posts, read 210,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
My solution is simple: Get off the damn staircase altogether and take the elevator that no one knows about.
**** that, I'm hoping 1st class LeerJet while ALL the stairclimbing mofos watch me fly past

Old 01-05-2010, 02:20 AM

454 posts, read 210,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetMeinSTL View Post
Many Black men date outside of their race because they're suffering from Black self hatred. The truth is the truth. You all can continue to beat around the bush and change the subject all you want.
You ignorant ****...you disgust me. I shall spew ye out the mouth you unclean animal...If you ever seen me live, you may see me dating a Latino guy, even a White guy....but that damn sure doesn't mean you wont find me with a Black guy. Are you even Black? Exactly. So shut your mouth before I come through this screen and do it for you

Old 01-05-2010, 02:29 AM

3,284 posts, read 1,155,028 times
Uh oh, a pissed off militant black chick. Time for the ear plugs.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:31 AM

3,013 posts, read 4,607,700 times
Why Are There So Many Single Black Females? - ABC News

Real Reasons Why 70% of Black Women Are Single

Nightline Hosts Pity Party for Successful Black Women | Psychology Today

Single black women should end the blame game

Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 AM

12,157 posts, read 10,826,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Really? I had a hand full of women pay for my meals and they were first outings too...

Hmm, I think women who have money are more inclined to pay and really not care about it.
Please those women were trying to prove a point. If you ask me to go somewhere with you, I expect you to pay for it. If I just wanted to eat, I oculd have done that without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Do you act "like a lady" then? I somehow doubt that. Too many women expect royal treatment, and yet can't and don't know how to act like proper ladies.
Wow so bold on an annoymous online forum

Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,250,290 times
It's true what I said. Many women who don't know how to act like proper ladies still demand the "He has to treat me like lady" BS. Well, start acting like one then they may have a leg to stand on.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:42 AM

7,263 posts, read 6,585,906 times
He's posing semi naked on the cover of vanity fair

Tiger Woods Vanity Fair Cover Page | DuniyaLive.com

Old 01-05-2010, 09:10 AM

3,857 posts, read 5,262,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
He's posing semi naked on the cover of vanity fair

Tiger Woods Vanity Fair Cover Page | DuniyaLive.com

Tiger Woods is black now? I thought he was caublasian.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:15 AM

3,441 posts, read 5,059,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Please those women were trying to prove a point. If you ask me to go somewhere with you, I expect you to pay for it. If I just wanted to eat, I oculd have done that without you.

And that is fine.. I have no problem paying for a womens meal although I do like a woman to pick up the tab here and there... Some of the best relationships I have seen would to do this, they would switch off paying for meals and vacations; money goes further and you can do more when you alternate who pays or chip in together.

As far as the women who took me out (although some had money), they were just being nice to me; that still happens ya know....

Old 01-05-2010, 09:17 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,250,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
And that is fine.. I have no problem paying for a womens meal although I do like a woman to pick up the tab here and there... Some of the best relationships I have seen would to do this, they would switch off paying for meals and vacations; money goes further and you can do more when you alternate who pays or chip in together.

As far as the women who took me out, they were just being nice to me; that still happens ya know....
Absolutely. It is very attractive when a woman takes initiative sometimes and pay for whatever now & again. She would get more respect from me than normal, and I'd go that extra mile or more to please her and whatnot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships