Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 02:21 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,101,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msindy32 View Post
Funny you should say that because thats exactly where they come from! Thats the problem now we are always looking instead of waiting for the partner that was designed just for us! good things come to those who wait.
That's the thing, let him find you In the meantime, just do you.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:22 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,331,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
-Learn how to relinquish "control" over each and every situation and let the man in your life to be a man

Signed,

A Really Good Black Woman
this one took me forever to learn...i still slip every once in awhile but i'm working on it. i hate the way he looks when he tells me "I told you I would handle it"

Old 12-11-2009, 02:54 PM

5,312 posts, read 6,083,864 times
With white women

Old 12-11-2009, 02:55 PM

6,715 posts, read 4,375,871 times
This wont be popular, But why does it seem like the single black guys are trying to re- populate this earth. I have noticed this over the last 10 years or so. I see it all the time. We had a guy come in to work for us last week, one of the guys knew him, and he told us this guy has 10 kids from 6 different women. I have seen this countless times. Something else, and it wont sound good either. Most married black guys have a girl or two on the side. I see this everyday where I work. Some are brave enough to have them come by at lunch. Just my observations. I do see why the black dudes are going for the white girls. The guess the sistas are just tired of their Sh*t, and the white girls haven`t yet caught on what is going on. In the end they too will be left with a bunch of kids and no support. Future thugs waiting to happen.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:01 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,582,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
This wont be popular, But why does it seem like the single black guys are trying to re- populate this earth. I have noticed this over the last 10 years or so. I see it all the time. We had a guy come in to work for us last week, one of the guys knew him, and he told us this guy has 10 kids from 6 different women. I have seen this countless times. Something else, and it wont sound good either. Most married black guys have a girl or two on the side. I see this everyday where I work. Some are brave enough to have them come by at lunch. Just my observations. I do see why the black dudes are going for the white girls. The sisters are just tired of their Sh*t, and the white girls haven`t yet caught on what is going on. In the end they too will be left with a bunch of kids and no support. Future thugs waiting to happen.
I think you're right...probably won't be really popular.

And it's really kinda racist too. You think men of any other color don't do the same thing?!?!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:05 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,633,253 times
Maybe all of the good Black men are with all the good White and Hispanic men hiding in distant caves from all women of various color on an aggressive, salivating, desperate manhunt. Stop walking around like Captain Hook and they'll come crawling out.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:14 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,292,829 times
I am not Black and not racist, but it seems like cheating or having 3, 4 women at the same time is much more accepted amongst Blacks than with other races. Also, so many Black men don't give a damn about being a good father, I know it is stereotypical but on TV, they always show those Black guys jumping up and down when they realize the child is not theirs. I am not saying this is exclusively a Black thing but there is a total lack of values and morals with the culture, I see the same behavioral patterns with uneducated, small town White folks and Hispanics.I would say, ignorance and lack of morals and values is the problem!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:15 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,331,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I am not Black and not racist, but it seems like cheating or having 3, 4 women at the same time is much more accepted amongst Blacks than with other races. Also, so many Black men don't give a damn about being a good father, I know it is stereotypical but on TV, they always show those Black guys jumping up and down when they realize the child is not theirs. I am not saying this is exclusively a Black thing but there is a total lack of values and morals with the culture, I see the same behavioral patterns with uneducated, small town White folks.
Uneducated being the key word when describing this type of behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
As an aside...if I was a betting woman....I'd say this thread will last til 5pm eastern time.
I should have taken that bet

Old 12-11-2009, 03:30 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,582,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I should have taken that bet
I didn't specify the day! lol j/k

Old 12-11-2009, 03:45 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,702,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
This wont be popular, But why does it seem like the single black guys are trying to re- populate this earth. I have noticed this over the last 10 years or so. I see it all the time. We had a guy come in to work for us last week, one of the guys knew him, and he told us this guy has 10 kids from 6 different women. I have seen this countless times. Something else, and it wont sound good either. Most married black guys have a girl or two on the side. I see this everyday where I work. Some are brave enough to have them come by at lunch. Just my observations. I do see why the black dudes are going for the white girls. The guess the sistas are just tired of their Sh*t, and the white girls haven`t yet caught on what is going on. In the end they too will be left with a bunch of kids and no support. Future thugs waiting to happen.
Where's your proof besides your work environment?

I like white women and I am a black man, any problem with that?

You best believe that white men, especially the ones who wear business suits have made the term 'mistress' a very popular word.

Or what about old white men who go overseas and get loads of 20 something year old women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships