U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:03 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,303,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Ok, so I've got one for you. So some girls I know only casually asked me to go to a strip club (naked women not men) with them a couple of Fridays ago. I have never been to a strip club and I don't have any interest. I'm straight and if I want to see a naked woman dance, I can entertain myself in front of a mirror Anyway, I told them no thanks. Can you help me understand the appeal of 5 straight women (they aren't bisexual as far as I know) going to a strip club? I know they think I'm uptight for not going, but that's just so far from my ideal Friday night that I don't understand.

Your friends aren't lesbians, they're simply a bit bi-curious, and that's a not-uncommon condition with many women these days. Depsite what they may admit, most women secretly admire gorgeous strippers, who can seemingly control a roomful of men which is a sort of act of empowerment. And power is an aphrodisiac to many women, even when it's exhibited by other women.
Doubt me? There's a thread on this forum concerning womens' sexual fantasies. Go ahead and check it out and see what a goodly percentage of women cited "having sex with another woman" or at least with another woman and a man.
And contrary to what some other posters guessed at: I really don't think that being around a bunch of horny men had anything to do with your friends' reasons for going to a strip club. I'd venture to guess they'd go to one even if it was women-only in the audience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2009, 11:14 PM

18,285 posts, read 17,657,437 times
Quote:
Ok, so I've got one for you. So some girls I know only casually asked me to go to a strip club (naked women not men) with them a couple of Fridays ago. I have never been to a strip club and I don't have any interest. I'm straight and if I want to see a naked woman dance, I can entertain myself in front of a mirror Anyway, I told them no thanks. Can you help me understand the appeal of 5 straight women (they aren't bisexual as far as I know) going to a strip club? I know they think I'm uptight for not going, but that's just so far from my ideal Friday night that I don't understand.
That's about the last place I'd want to go. I have been to such clubs, twice. Once with a boyfriend and another couple (I thought it was really stupid - just girls trying to make a buck shaking their stuff) and once with some male co-workers, over in Guam. And THAT club was disgusting - totally trashy.
The men were embarrassed to even be in there after a few minutes - we didn't stay long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Because the place is packed with horny drunk men.
And that's the last thing I'd be looking for as well.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:47 AM

24,548 posts, read 14,894,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Makes sense! Sounds like the best hunting grounds - provided you wanna drag that kind of an animal home that is...
Well, I think we're just talking about quantity and not quality here.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:51 AM

1,461 posts, read 2,871,519 times
Quote:
I agree with you. If I want to see naked women dance I can certainly watch myself in the mirror as well....although....I am a chubby chick so it would be a pure comedy of errors to watch and I would probably die laughing..LOL. Lots of women find other naked women attractive yet they are straight..I have never understood that either. Truth be told? I would MUCH rather see the Chip n' Dales than I would naked ladies.

I have been to see Male dancers before and it is a HOOT...ask your friends to go see the male dancers and see how they react or don't go at all...find the real thing and get him to dance for you and you alone.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:11 AM

3,078 posts, read 2,171,353 times
It's just a night out - something different, what's the big deal? They put on a show and some of them can really dance.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:18 AM

7,309 posts, read 8,655,376 times
I like the music at the strip clubs. (female, not male.)

I don't get the appeal in watching the men dance/strip. I'm just totally not attracted to them...so not my type. There's just nothing sexy about them or their performances. It's more comical than anything.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 AM

13,217 posts, read 10,869,352 times
Men and women go see strippers completely differently. Men will go alone and stare open-mouthed at naked chicks, while women go in packs and hoot and holler. I don't think most women envision themselves sleeping with a male stripper, because they're kind of gross--all oiled up and covered in glitter.

Quote:
Depsite what they may admit, most women secretly admire gorgeous strippers,
Like MsRiss said earlier, I've never actually met a stripper who was gorgeous (one of my friends somehow ends up dating a lot of them.) They're not unattractive, but they're certainly not Victoria's Secret models. There's usually a hardness to them that's a little offputting.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:36 AM

7,532 posts, read 6,253,327 times
Quote:
Horny men that go there. Duh!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:38 AM

7,532 posts, read 6,253,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I like the music at the strip clubs. (female, not male.)

I don't get the appeal in watching the men dance/strip. I'm just totally not attracted to them...so not my type. There's just nothing sexy about them or their performances. It's more comical than anything.
Yeah...and I go to Hooters for the chicken wings. Whatever.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 AM

5,078 posts, read 8,865,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Because the place is packed with horny drunk men.
LOL, this is exactly what I was going to say. I went to a strip club with my b/f and his best friend. We actually had a blast. I'm very comfortable with this and I'm very straight but it's boobs and butt, you've seen one, you've seen them all... it was actually fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships