Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 07:18 PM

51,955 posts, read 52,378,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I definitely cared. I didn't want to have to fold myself up just to get into his car.
Well, I can see in your case, being the tall drink of water you are you need a little room to stretch out your stuff.

LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 07:19 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,884,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I definitely cared. I didn't want to have to fold myself up just to get into his car.
Well okay, I do have to admit it would be a turn off to see some guy that's like 6'3" driving a Mini Cooper.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:21 PM

51,955 posts, read 52,378,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
Well okay, I do have to admit it would be a turn off to see some guy that's like 6'3" driving a Mini Cooper.
Someone else mentioned a Mini cooper as well.

You wanna talk about small cars, google smart car.

Talk about a small f ing car.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:22 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,332,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I don't care what a person drives. All I care about is if the car is CLEAN!!! People are just disgusting and unsanitary!! I have walked by cars and seen seats full of dog hair, food stains and ash tray's full of ash. God, that's is just gross!! People with too many stickers get on my nerves too, it's just so tacky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZ963 View Post
I don't care what it is, as long as it's clean, decently taken care of, and not ready to completely fall apart/blow up. But I'm a guy. On most of the first or second dates I've been on, the woman has tried to figure out what I drive either by directly asking or walking with me to my car in the parking lot.
I'm with you guys on this. I don't care what a guy drives, but it should be clean and well taken care of. My last boyfriend had two dogs and his car was just COVERED in dog hair. It was gross. There was also trash all over it. Yuck.

Some of my previous boyfriends drove an old Jeep Cherokee, a Chevy Tracker an oversized old Dodge pickup, a Jeep Wrangler, some sort of 1980's pickup, and I don't remember any of the others. I've never dated a guy with a "status" car, no luxury sedans, hot rods or flashy red sports cars. I guess it's never mattered to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's how it is... no AC, No Va!

You can tell the people who've moved here fairly recently - they're the only idiots driving dark cars.
I bought my current car in AZ. It's white with tinted windows. Love it

Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,540,998 times
Quote:
I met someone recently, and they offered to walk me to my car. He said, "then I can see what you drive." I was like what the wtf?..at least in my head. We met for a playdate at the park because we have kids the same age. I drive a Kia minivan ya moron!!

Does it really matter to you what someone you date drives?
Pretty shallow.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:27 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,230,348 times
Quote:
Mini Cooper? Is that what that noise was?LOL........

Old 12-19-2009, 07:29 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,367,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, I can see in your case, being the tall drink of water you are you need a little room to stretch out your stuff.

LOL.
Quote:

LOL, I actually dated a guy who was 6'5" and drove a Nissan Pulsar (or something along those lines.) Needless to say, I did most of the driving. I ended our relationship about a year later (not over the car ) and he tried to win me back by buying a Ford Pickup. LOL (I didn't get back together with him, but I figured it was about damn time he didn't have to chew his knees while driving!)

Old 12-19-2009, 07:30 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,007,238 times
oooh, rugged, do you drive GRAVEDIGGER?

Are you single?

Old 12-19-2009, 07:31 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,087,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I wonder if Courtney Hansen or Danica Patrick would get offended at this? Nah, I don't think so.
Damn, is Danica puttin' on some weight?

Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,873,765 times
Quote:
That's my youngest brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships