Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 09:08 PM

2,179 posts, read 3,402,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I am almost ashamed about the topic , but what can I say... The daily grind gets in the way of flirting.
I do great tune-ups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 09:12 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
well not anymore but when i was married she did made quiet an annual thing of it, usually in spring i mean it wasnt on easter but around there.
Google Image Result for http://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/0/01/htf_imgcache_39064.jpeg
merry christmas

Old 12-23-2009, 09:16 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Royal Purple, Redline, Mobil-1 or Castrol Syntec. Castrol GTX is good if you are on the cheap, but is not synthetic. Ever see that Castrol commercial about sludge? It's true and for legal reasons probabely don't mention the source Quakersh**! Pull your dipstick out and look at it when you run that crap. There is varnish all over it. Better yet go back to the quicklube place that put it in and beat their a** with that dipstick!LMAO.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5ms9PJDNY

If I'm not mistaken I thought the syntec was a "blend"? no?

Yea, as far as the quakers$$T, that stuff (and others) is PURE crap!!! My ma has a 45k car and the DEALER was putting something similar to that in her ride and I would look at the metal on the dipstick and lifters and see a varnish. I said Hell no and now I change her oil MYSELF!!! Use nothing but Royal purple with a K&N oil filter

Old 12-23-2009, 09:40 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
If I'm not mistaken I thought the syntec was a "blend"? no?

Yea, as far as the quakers$$T, that stuff (and others) is PURE crap!!! My ma has a 45k car and the DEALER was putting something similar to that in her ride and I would look at the metal on the dipstick and lifters and see a varnish. I said Hell no and now I change her oil MYSELF!!! Use nothing but Royal purple with a K&N oil filter
Syntec (black bottle) fully synthetic. Syntec Blend (gray bottle) only partial. And Royal Purple with a K&N is the preferred combo of Hot Rodders *****does Tim Allen impersonation****** Oooooooaahahahahah!LOL..............

Old 12-23-2009, 10:54 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,056,542 times
Ugh! The last two pages made me forget what the actual topic of the thread is! LOL!

Sex on occasion....I celebrate ALL holidays! Flag Day, President's Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Cinco De Mayo! So yes!!! Sex on those days too!

Old 12-24-2009, 01:39 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Marnix View Post
Does having sex on special occasion have more importance / meaning over other ordinary days / times?

I mean, is sex planned on xmas, new years, anniversaries, and birthdays. If it don't happen, is it less of a day?
It's Christmas everyday here then......

Old 12-27-2009, 05:49 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,447,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONNIEANDDONNA417 View Post
maybe oral on special occasions

There you go. Special sex for special occasions.

But in all honesty- wouldn't planning sex for just any day be the same as planning it for a holiday? I feel like if you fall into the rut of only on holidays there is no way out. I'm not against scheduling - people are busy and a little anticipation can be fun. But non holiday days come around much more often

What happens when the relationship ends (heaven forbid) - and there you are all alone on flag day with no sex? How will you cope? Or more seriously, what if it ruins the holiday for you because it brings back memories?

Old 12-27-2009, 07:01 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
It's Christmas everyday here then......

You must have a lot of Great Toys.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:03 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
my ex, insisted upon it every year, around easter. ahh i remember those days, life was good.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:50 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Marnix View Post
Hmmm.

Well there's the Lent Season.

Not sure about January.

Butthe entire February is Black History Month--reason enough for daily occasion even tho I'm Asian.
Since you are a married man I'm going to give you my romance
and passion secrets. If you are going to schedule Love Making
on a special day or holiday make sure that you have "Cuddling
and a whole lot of "Near Sex" " leading up to that "Showcase"
I used to have sex every day for a month 25 to 30 years ago and
it doesn't do anything but "burn the candlestick" at both ends. Your
wife is going to get tired of it real fast , because it will become auto-
matic and machine like. If you can bring your wife to climax without
sex and give her massages and cuddle with her , then and only
then will the sex between you two be great.We all need to learn
more about physical intimacy without sex , to make sex more
enjoyable all of this from A 57 years young African American Man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships