Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Shoe size preference for men in women
One with small feet, like Cinderella disney movie 3 15.00%
One with average shoe size 7-8 5 25.00%
Above average 8 1/2 or more (larger if possible) 2 10.00%
Just about any, don't mind... 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 06:43 PM

40,919 posts, read 48,847,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Thanks everybody! +1
You know a better question would be if there is a relationship of womens chests size and feet size so that large breasted women don't fall over in a strong wind.

It's a question us guys have always wanted to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 06:48 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,222,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You know a better question would be if there is a relationship of womens chests size and feet size so that large breasted women don't fall over in a strong wind.

It's a question us guys have always wanted to know.
And......?

Old 12-22-2009, 06:50 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,709,463 times
Who cares? I am a size 13....anything smaller than me is fine.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:56 PM

2,316 posts, read 2,545,181 times
This must be a slow day to ask a question like that. And who cares...any man who would have a problem with a woman's shoe size ranks right up there with the perpetual "Seinfeld guys" who always have to find something wrong with a woman in order to avoid commitment. Yawn.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:04 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,501,135 times
Average shoe size for a female isn't 7-8 either...it's 8.5/9.

10/10.5 for men.

Just sayin'.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:10 PM

6,764 posts, read 22,010,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
This must be a slow day to ask a question like that. And who cares...any man who would have a problem with a woman's shoe size ranks right up there with the perpetual "Seinfeld guys" who always have to find something wrong with a woman in order to avoid commitment. Yawn.
Well, at least they're not fat bashing right now.
Obviously 'fat women' have fat feet.
Nah, not really.
Blows that theory, Al Bundys of the world.
I'm a 7.5!

Old 12-22-2009, 07:15 PM

40,919 posts, read 48,847,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Well, at least they're not fat bashing right now.
Obviously 'fat women' have fat feet.
Nah, not really.
Blows that theory, Al Bundys of the world.
I'm a 7.5!
We are just doing research for TVSG so he can get a date in 2010 with a woman who's feet are not to big, not to small but just right.

We are doing a brother a favor.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:18 PM

190 posts, read 490,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
I understand your point, but this subject comes up a lot. Many people just don't get why some men are attracted to women's feet. They project their own feelings about feet. I want to explain my understanding of the importance of feet for men. A multitude of men have a foot fetish, which ranges from being partial to women with attractive feet to desiring to be walked on. Many mental health professionals classify it as a disorder--if it disrupts a person's life. By the way, I will not be judgmental here. I think we tend to label individuals way too much. Anyhow, one way foot fetishes develop is from the child-mother attachment relationship. Personally, I remember distinquishing my mother from other women by the way her feet looked when I was a toddler. I knew I was safe by knowing that I was with the right pair of feet. Now, this is just one aspect of how attachment might develop, but repetition can condition a child to associate feet with comfort, security, beauty, femininity, etc. The associations we make at any early age are often lasting.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,138,607 times
I clicked small, but that's because I prefer shorter women. PREFER. Even height isn't really important. I owned and ran a shoe store for 6-7 years, so I do notice women's feet -- not like I did when I had the shoe store, but probably more than most guys. The main thing to me isn't the length of the feet but the width and shape. I saw some UGLY feet when I had that store!

And no, big breasted women don't have longer feet to keep them from toppling over. But tall women have longer feet, short women have shorter feet, and wide women have wider feet.

Women's foot size also seems to be related to nationality. I bought my store from a small chain based in Rapid City. They sold a lot of size 5 and 5.5 shoes in RC, but their store (mine) in Wyoming didn't. I had racks of old size 5-6 shoes that never sold. Their average woman's shoe size was 7.5; mine was 8.

The size difference between men's and women's shoe sizing is 2 sizes, but men's feet are usually wider/thicker. And different brands run differently too. The person who says they always wear a size 10C, for example, hasn't tried on too many shoes or just doesn't know what fits right. Athletic shoes usually run small, btw.

I had a gf once who wore a ladies size 3.5. She couldn't find a woman's shoe to fit her so had to buy girls' size 1.5. or 2. (Yeah, she was REALLY short, and because she had to wear children's sizes, heels were out of the question.)

Old 12-22-2009, 07:43 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,222,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
I clicked small, but that's because I prefer shorter women. PREFER. Even height isn't really important. I owned and ran a shoe store for 6-7 years, so I do notice women's feet -- not like I did when I had the shoe store, but probably more than most guys. The main thing to me isn't the length of the feet but the width and shape. I saw some UGLY feet when I had that store!

And no, big breasted women don't have longer feet to keep them from toppling over. But tall women have longer feet, short women have shorter feet, and wide women have wider feet.

Women's foot size also seems to be related to nationality. I bought my store from a small chain based in Rapid City. They sold a lot of size 5 and 5.5 shoes in RC, but their store (mine) in Wyoming didn't. I had racks of old size 5-6 shoes that never sold. Their average woman's shoe size was 7.5; mine was 8.

The size difference between men's and women's shoe sizing is 2 sizes, but men's feet are usually wider/thicker. And different brands run differently too. The person who says they always wear a size 10C, for example, hasn't tried on too many shoes or just doesn't know what fits right. Athletic shoes usually run small, btw.

I had a gf once who wore a ladies size 3.5. She couldn't find a woman's shoe to fit her so had to buy girls' size 1.5. or 2. (Yeah, she was REALLY short, and because she had to wear children's sizes, heels were out of the question.)
I wear Wolverine DuraShock Fusion steel toes 95% of the time. Thanks for the foot and shoe info Rugged!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships