Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 07:49 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

better at dating. I have alaways be CLUELESS when it comes to women due to being a late bloomer and pretty much retarded when it comes to entire dating thing and wanted to ask these questions.

1. What does it mean when a woman constantly repeats your name back to you in the workplace?

2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you live in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that?

3. Why do so many women ask me what my sign is when first meeting me?

4. Does it make a woman feel more sexy when she catches you checking out her body if she is attracted to you?

5. Woman I went out on 2 dates with sent me an email saying that she is kind of dating another guy but says he is not her boyfriend but they are dating and wants to know what I think about that?

I will appreciate any advice I can receive since I'm so clueless about everything having to do with dating and women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 AM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
better at dating. I have alaways be CLUELESS when it comes to women due to being a late bloomer and pretty much retarded when it comes to entire dating thing and wanted to ask these questions.

1. What does it mean when a woman constantly repeats your name back to you in the workplace?

2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you lie in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that?

4. Does it make a woman feel more sexy when she catches you checking out her body if she is attracted to you?

5. Woman I went out on 2 dates with sent me an email saying that she is kind of dating another guy but says he is not her boyfriend but they are dating and wants to know what I think about that?

I will appreciate any advice I can receive since I'm so clueless about everything having to do with dating and women.
Most men dream about driving down a road with as many green lights as you are getting

These women are showing interest and flirting with you but you are too wrapped up in your own neurotic world that you can't see it. They are trying to see if you have a sense of humor and can have fun. Lighten up

Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,404 times
Quote:

*sigh* I know you're just being a smart ass by posting yet another thread, but seeing as how it's Christmas, I'll spend some time writing a reply

Quote:
She's deeply in love with you. She loves the sound of your name as it rolls across her lips....

Quote:
2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you live in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that?
Simple! You say "Why, yes it is! Would you like to come over and have a glass of raspberry kool-aid and donut holes?"

Quote:
Are they talking about the sign across your forehead that says "Approach at your own risk?"

Quote:
Perhaps, but make sure you put the binoculars away first and DON'T...I repeat, DON'T...mount any more hidden cameras - that's definitely a turn-off.

Quote:
She wants to know if you will play second fiddle...be her boy-toy...her "piece" on the side.

Merry Christmas TVSG

Old 12-25-2009, 08:09 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
I won't waste my time.

Quote:

Old 12-25-2009, 08:15 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Wow, five threads in one, Grasshopper. Quite a feat and I can only imagine how late you had to stay up last night and into the wee hours to fine-tune, spell check and eliminate all the caps. Well done!

All the answers you need are contained right here on this forum, contained in many different threads (many of which you started) so my suggestion is you start reading and heeding instead of finding different ways to come up with the same old questions. Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2009, 09:22 AM

930 posts, read 2,423,318 times
Dude you might be aiming a little too high for what you have to offer. Are you sure "walks on two legs" isn't something you can concede?

Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,114,593 times
Until you concede that women are good for more than sex, you will remain exactly as you are.

Right now, you have a woman expressing interest. I give you two days to find a fatal flaw.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Sorry bud, but I think you've exhausted, taxed and rebuffed all the advice you are going to get in here - it's time for professional counseling.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Merry Christmas TVSG.

Stop trying to analyze every single second of your interaction with women, and just move forward with life. Analysis is your single biggest roadblock, so stop with it already.

I hope the new year brings you many dates.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:52 AM

900 posts, read 1,702,120 times
Quote:

fun questions, here is my 2 cents

1. I heard that a person's name is thier favorite word, so if she is aware of this, she wants you to like her.

2.answer yes , unless for some reason you don't want her to know where you live.

3.I like to know a man (person's for that matter) sign to try to "figure them out" What is your sign BTW?

4.I would think so.

5.I think she is just being honest, curious if you are cool with her seeing other people. I guess you should tell her you're ok with it as long as she is ok that you are keeping your options open as well. Or tell her what you think, honestly. (I just happen to think what's good for one is good for both.)

good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships