Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you have sex with someone of the same sex for $1,000,000 ?
I'm Male and Yes 40 21.05%
I'm Male and No 48 25.26%
I'm Male and Bi/Gay, I'd do it without the $ 11 5.79%
I'm Female and Yes 59 31.05%
I'm Female and No 24 12.63%
I'm Female and Bi/Gay, I'd do it without the $ 8 4.21%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 10:23 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times

Advertisements

If I was a woman I think I would. But as a man, not a chance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
If I was a woman I think I would. But as a man, not a chance!
So your a lesbian trapped in a man's body too.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
The female form is just so much better than the male, then again I am prejudice and slanted in opinion since I am gaga over the female form. But lets face it gay female or not everybody appreciates and finds boobs attractive over all.

I just think that a woman who is not gay can see exploring another woman as easier to do than a non gay man being in contact with another dude. If it was a dude that looks like a lady it might be a little easier to handle but even though that money could set a guy up there would always be that mental monkey on the back of what happened in my opinion. Besides more that likely if I was suppose to be the pitcher I couldn't live up to the task if you know what I mean.
What?! The female form is NOT better than the male to me. And, I don't appreciate or find boobs attractive. As a matter of fact, I've always been dumfounded about men being so gaga over boobs. It's fat with a hard nub in the middle! Why do men find that so attractive?! Same thing with butts. How in the world do you find a butt attractive? I wouldn't want to be near anyone's butt! EWWWW!

What kind of sex would the females have to do? Could we just stick a vibrating "toy" there, and rub their boobs? Would it include kissing, or oral? I've never done either, but, I think if I had a gun to my head, I would rather do oral than kiss. I know that sounds strange, I don't get it either, but I've heard plenty of women say that.
After all I've said though, my answer would be yes, I would do it for that kind of $$$$$$$. I would prefer to be drunk though.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
If you're willing to sleep with someone for money, you're agreeing to prostitution.
That's ok with me; I'm in favor of legalizing prostitution.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa4eyes View Post
If she didn't repulse me, in a second.

If she repulsed me, I'm not so sure...
Why Not? They say it's all the same on the inside. lols.

Old 01-29-2010, 04:01 PM

548 posts, read 1,479,648 times
Absolutely! And my hubby would be all for it if he could watch.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:31 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
No amount of money in the world would get me to sleep with anyone....not even a man and especially not a woman. I believe that there are many things in this world that money just can't buy.....and for me to have sex with someone that I don't care deeply about is one of those.

And you're thinking...not even for a $1 mil. NO!!! I find it repulsive personally. My pride, dignity and self respect are PRICELESS!!!
So if you had a family member say,a child that needed a life saving operation,(but did not have the money)and this was the only way for that child to live,would you let the child die because of YOUR dignity,pride and self respect.?

Old 01-29-2010, 06:38 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Hm.

On that note, could you pass/transfer your chance at $1M to me then? I can lower my standards enough to do it twice. Combined, it's just less than an hour of my life, I have a selective memory, and I could certainly respect myself in the morning when I go and deposit the checks.
You have me cracking up!!I gotta say I'm with you on that though.

On a serious note though,If that is all it took for me to help some of those people in Haiti.I dont see how my self respect could not take a hit.I could see someone saying no because they feel it would be greed,but to be able to help other people that you care about is worth it.Money is nothing if you do not have any one to share it with in positive ways.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:44 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,930,847 times
Although I consider myself straight, I honestly wouldn't mind getting down & dirty with another women I find attractive. Personally I think men have the "tools" that I typically desire--I think women are beautiful and have found many of them sexy. I can get the aversion to male-male sex because of the, errrm, penetration...but I'm a little befuddled by the women that seem grossed out by other chicks.

If the chick was hot enough, I'd do it for much less than $1 million.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:04 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Same sex? nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships