U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,383 posts, read 14,338,396 times
Reputation: 21760
OK you guys! Whats the verdict?

 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
 
Location: So Cal
8,166 posts, read 3,893,398 times
Reputation: 5587
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
OK you guys! Whats the verdict?
LOL, Chow ran to the store real quick (he should have just taken the car, har-har). Anyway, I think I just heard him pull in. We'll commence arguing over it.
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
 
10,447 posts, read 7,202,500 times
Reputation: 15454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We'll have to see.
You're doing it all wrong, Chow. You're supposed to tell her you want to take her somewhere special, out for a date because she's such a wonderful woman - don't give her a choice - then surprise her with your gyro mecca.

You may never get another date night, but hey, you got your gyro.
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,846 posts, read 53,615,048 times
Reputation: 22755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I Googled that Greek guy. He looks different in every photo I see of him.
Yeah, he doesn't look as cool shaved and with short hair. Most don't after you've seen them once this way...
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,383 posts, read 14,338,396 times
Reputation: 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
you're doing it all wrong, chow. You're supposed to tell her you want to take her somewhere special, out for a date because she's such a wonderful woman - don't give her a choice - then surprise her with your gyro mecca.

you may never get another date night, but hey, you got your gyro. :d
:d
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,383 posts, read 14,338,396 times
Reputation: 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL, Chow ran to the store real quick (he should have just taken the car, har-har). Anyway, I think I just heard him pull in. We'll commence arguing over it.
You black mailed him into going and getting you some booze, huh?
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,846 posts, read 53,615,048 times
Reputation: 22755
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You may never get another date night, but hey, you got your gyro.
Even the end of this date night probably won't be that nice! I doubt a gyro is worth that much!

It's like "do you wanna be right or happy"! Do you wanna have a gyro or...?
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Status: "Proud to not be a Dylan fan." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: So Cal
24,519 posts, read 18,230,887 times
Reputation: 23116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Even the end of this date night probably won't be that nice! I doubt a gyro is worth that much!

It's like "do you wanna be right or happy"! Do you wanna have a gyro or...?

IDK....

I'm a big fan of the gyro......
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:21 PM
 
Location: So Cal
8,166 posts, read 3,893,398 times
Reputation: 5587
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You're doing it all wrong, Chow. You're supposed to tell her you want to take her somewhere special, out for a date because she's such a wonderful woman - don't give her a choice - then surprise her with your gyro mecca.

You may never get another date night, but hey, you got your gyro.
LOL, "gyro mecca."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yeah, he doesn't look as cool shaved and with short hair. Most don't after you've seen them once this way...
I actually preferred his cut/shaved look better. You'll probably never hear those words leaving my mouth again, but it's true in this instance. Maybe I'm coming down with something...
 
Old 01-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Status: "Proud to not be a Dylan fan." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: So Cal
24,519 posts, read 18,230,887 times
Reputation: 23116
Default All this talk of food

All this talk of food here has got me to thinking.

Does anyone else thinking of this. I have a line in the sand, as it were, when it comes to my weight. It's like I won't allow myself to be size x or weight x.

I think I've crossed my line, I was getting dress a while ago and I saw this fat dude in the mirror.

I'm really gonna try and slim down by summer.

Chubby Chow has got to drop a few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top