Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 07:52 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yes and the upkeep of the bull can be overwhelming. I'm sick I can't do anything now.Do these socks match? Did you cook me dinner? Did you iron my dress pants? Gawd you need sex again? Take your medicine.Did you make a doctor appointment? Dentist? Did you seriously just spill your coffee on that shirt I just washed? You need a haircut, what are we trying to say with this do hedgehog? Get to bed black ops will be there tomorrow. Are you lifting weights 2am? Are you nuts. Yes I bought you more deorderant I'm tired of you wearing my secret. UH hon those are my undies I told you to give me your wash yesterday. Maybe your towel wouldn't stink if you picked it up after your shower. You look sick do need medicine?

LOL, this is part of the reason I say I will never marry again. It's a lot of work (not just the relationship work, but picking up after, cooking dinner for, shopping for, take care of errands, take care of, etc... all this on top of a full time job outside the home). I swear my free-time quadrupled since the divorce (just because of the reduction of chores and the fact with us sharing custody he actually has to "parent" too). For about a year after he left, my ex used to call me and ask for help, I used to tell him, "you left me, I am not your wife anymore. Figure it out on your own." The only exception I made is if it was a question for something that would effect our child.

I am not against a committed relationship--I want one with a man. But I just don't see marriage again and putting up with the financial and physical drain it puts on me. I'll never say never, but whatever man I choose to marry is going to have to be really, really special.. otherwise, this "cow" is staying free-range.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:00 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
LOL, this is part of the reason I say I will never marry again. It's a lot of work (not just the relationship work, but picking up after, cooking dinner for, shopping for, take care of errands, take care of, etc... all this on top of a full time job outside the home). I swear my free-time quadrupled since the divorce (just because of the reduction of chores and the fact with us sharing custody he actually has to "parent" too). For about a year after he left, my ex used to call me and ask for help, I used to tell him, "you left me, I am not your wife anymore. Figure it out on your own." The only exception I made is if it was a question for something that would effect our child.

I am not against a committed relationship--I want one with a man. But I just don't see marriage again and putting up with the financial and physical drain it puts on me. I'll never say never, but whatever man I choose to marry is going to have to be really, really special.. otherwise, this "cow" is staying free-range.
Oh I want a relationship. My married friends said I will do fine, that I'm so good with children. Lol

Seriously I watched all stuff they go through. The good, the bad, the ugly.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:03 AM

6,885 posts, read 7,889,113 times
Why is this for men only? Men can be cows, too. Why should I bother to get married if I'm getting everything I need from my bf? I don't need the hassle.

I don't just assume that by "milk" you mean sex. I assume you mean all the benefits of being with another person. In my case it is; sex. dinner out, dinner in, a shoulder to cry on, someone to tell me when my ideas are just wrong, someone to go see shows with, someone to send a goodnight text to.....all that works both ways in our relationship.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:31 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Yes and the upkeep of the bull can be overwhelming. I'm sick I can't do anything now.Do these socks match? Did you cook me dinner? Did you iron my dress pants? Gawd you need sex again? Take your medicine.Did you make a doctor appointment? Dentist? Did you seriously just spill your coffee on that shirt I just washed? You need a haircut, what are we trying to say with this do hedgehog? Get to bed black ops will be there tomorrow. Are you lifting weights 2am? Are you nuts. Yes I bought you more deorderant I'm tired of you wearing my secret. UH hon those are my undies I told you to give me your wash yesterday. Maybe your towel wouldn't stink if you picked it up after your shower. You look sick do need medicine?

I've not gotten sick in over 15 years (not even a cold)
I don't play video games
I send my clothes to the dry cleaners
I lift weights in the evening, but do run @ 2am
I don't wear any deodorant (I naturally smell good)

As you can see, even when I was married/in a relationship, I'm really low maintenance> I'm far from being a lazy person. All I require is a little food once in a while, and a bj

Old 03-05-2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I've not gotten sick in over 15 years (not even a cold)
I don't play video games
I send my clothes to the dry cleaners
I lift weights in the evening, but do run @ 2am
I don't wear any deodorant (I naturally smell good)

As you can see, even when I was married/in a relationship, I'm really low maintenance> I'm far from being a lazy person. All I require is a little food once in a while, and a bj
Look at you Mr. Healthy. You don't sweat!? Shut up!
Food is hard because you eat extremely healthy.
Why only Bj's?

Old 03-05-2014, 08:48 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Raena that was your best post ever, simply because whilst very funny, there is so much truth to it. Having a husband can sometimes resemble having an extra kid. I decided a while ago if anything happens to my marriage I will be taking paramours only for the rest of my life. I prefer just the sausage rather than the whole pig.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Raena that was your best post ever, simply because whilst very funny, there is so much truth to it. Having a husband can sometimes resemble having an extra kid. I decided a while ago if anything happens to my marriage I will be taking paramours only for the rest of my life. I prefer just the sausage rather than the whole pig.
Cracking up!! I ♥ it!

Mmmm sausage is good with honey.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:13 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,963,381 times
Now now, ladies. We men aren't just pieces of meat to be consumed and thrown away once y'all are done with us! We are human beings with REAL feelings and REAL emotions! Why don't you listen to us and believe it when we tell you we want to be treated with respect, cared for a little bit, and just freaking loved??????
Ok, I guess you can call me Jimmy Dean if you really want to.......lol

--Dim

Old 03-05-2014, 09:16 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Look at you Mr. Healthy. You don't sweat!? Shut up!
Food is hard because you eat extremely healthy.
Why only Bj's?
Of course, I sweat, but I also take showers.

Its a bit embarrassing, but I eat so much fruit and greens, friends and family (even strangers) say I smell like a bowl of fruit/potpourri.

As far as your last question; I just have a thing for it.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Of course, I sweat, but I also take showers.

Its a bit embarrassing, but I eat so much fruit and greens, friends and family (even strangers) say I smell like a bowl of fruit/potpourri.

As far as your last question; I just have a thing for it.
Lol..... that's uh different.

Most men do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships