Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 07:27 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Well I like the old P in V myself--I'd make a terrible gay lady b/c after the oral I'd be yelling, "Where's the beef?"
That's why you need one of each. You can then have dinner and dessert. Better yet, get a crowd together and you can have the full buffet of fun things to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 09:59 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mintjulep View Post
If it hurts, somebody's not doing it right.
It's amazing what extreme tactfulness can accomplish, and being totally relaxed.

Ever look into the toilet bowl sometimes, and see this long dark item lying there at the bottom of the bowl?

How painful was that, to expel that item? Did you scream, cry, howl? And afterwards?

Well? And going through the process in reverse?

Old 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
It's amazing what extreme tactfulness can accomplish, and being totally relaxed.

Ever look into the toilet bowl sometimes, and see this long dark item lying there at the bottom of the bowl?

How painful was that, to expel that item? Did you scream, cry, howl? And afterwards?

Well? And going through the process in reverse?
Good God, tij, I don't mind losing a few ounces, but my dinner was good.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:16 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,600,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton56 View Post
Scranny said, >>>Not to get too incredibly vivid, but I was with a guy yesterday, and we had a romp for hours on end that involved only making out and oral sex resulting in six climaxes. He said it was the best he's ever had, even though he's a top and I wouldn't "put out" for him. I'm hoping he and I truly do become friends with benefits, but the distance between us (over an hour) will probably hamper that.<<<

WHAT??? I thought you said that you were "too Mature" to have casual sex! When did that change? Why not have a relationship with this guy? Driving over an hour to spend the weekend with someone is not a big deal.
I'm exploring the idea. We've texted and talked since that night, and we both seem compatible. He lives in Dupont Circle in the District (where else, right? LOL!) He's about 10 or 11 years old than me, which I have some apprehensions about, but since I've been striking out with my fellow young 20-somethings it might not be such a bad idea to look into someone in their 30s. We went to dinner at Clyde's in Reston Town Center. The meal was enjoyable enough, even though the conversation was a bit dry. I'm certainly open to giving it a chance. At least he and I share a common interest---neither of us likes Metro DC very much.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,794,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That's why you need one of each. You can then have dinner and dessert. Better yet, get a crowd together and you can have the full buffet of fun things to do.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:16 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times
It's all about personality...dominant and or submissive....I don't mean as in whips and chain...I mean in more subtle ways...
Some males are beta orientated...and other males are Alpha oriented...some males like to be held...and other males like to hold...it's really not that difficult to figure out...it's all about personalities...

Not all males are super hyped up King Kong types, as displayed on tv. Nor are all females these docile weak vunerble types as portrayed on tv...

I'v encountered males who are more docile and polite and courtious than you traditionally normally long ago would expect women to be...

Most women I encounter now are very emotionally 'explosive'...just waiting to go off on some man and tell him where to stick it...that's a turn off...

Old 01-22-2010, 06:23 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,164 times
I've got more than a fair share of gay friends, since I tend to like gay people better since they aren't judgemental.

There are bears and twinks. Bears pitch and twinks receive. I don't think I've ever seen two bears get together, it's impossible.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:32 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I've got more than a fair share of gay friends, since I tend to like gay people better since they aren't judgemental.

There are bears and twinks. Bears pitch and twinks receive. I don't think I've ever seen two bears get together, it's impossible.
No it's not...I've seen it on web sights...and it's 'gross'...to me anyways...

(but that's preference)...I like balance...i like roles...
But some muscular males are attracted to other muscular males...and that's just their thing...

Old 01-22-2010, 08:09 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Bears and twinks rarely mingle. Bears get with bears and twinks with twinks. I have a couple of bear friends and they go to bear bars and bear parties and are in no way interested in non-bears. Non-hairy slim men who like bears are called otters, but that doesn't determine who tops and who bottoms.

Most of my gay friends say that military guys are usually "pushy bottoms".

Old 01-22-2010, 08:33 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,604 times
Wow, I've learned a lot here today. Not sure I needed that information, or what I'll ever do with it, but interesting, nonetheless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships