Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 07:37 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,245,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Well same with me for women. And if I do see a woman my type they are with a guy or have a rock on the finger usually. About the only way I could make odds better for me would be to move to Brazil or Mexico or Poland, where ever they are meaty and busty in abundance.
No problem, remember what Curly used to do? He would go to kiss their hand and bite off the diamond. Somehow he always ended up swallowing it?LOL...... "Allow me madam" Ulg.......LOL.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM

LMAO........

Old 01-09-2010, 07:42 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,296,585 times
Well - I have dated some very attractive guys. Personally I don't let it get to me. Looks are looks, its not like you can marry a guy's face (that would be kind of awkward). You date the person for who they are, not what they look like!

Old 01-09-2010, 07:53 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,380,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
No problem, remember what Curly used to do? He would go to kiss their hand and bite off the diamond. Somehow he always ended up swallowing it?LOL...... "Allow me madam" Ulg.......LOL.....

hmmm swallow enough of them and it would buy a nice Les paul. Not happening tonight though, it is so friggin cold I'm staying home so night life and chance meetings will have to wait till later. It friggin snowed a little this morning outside, in Florida.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
hmmm swallow enough of them and it would buy a nice Les paul. Not happening tonight though, it is so friggin cold I'm staying home so night life and chance meetings will have to wait till later. It friggin snowed a little this morning outside, in Florida.
Is right! I would go for a mint condition real '59 LP . And the Stooges have to be a guy thing? Most women don't find it funny. My Dad and I almost wet are pants watching them.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:20 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,563,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Ok, so I recently had a date with someone who was easily the hottest (non-celebrity) guy I've ever seen. It's possible that I just live in a town full of unattractive dudes, but this guy is INCREDIBLE. It was only our first date, so I don't know him very well, but I can't imagine that he doesn't have women lusting after him wherever he goes. He is 110% my physical type- I wouldn't change a thing about him.

As for myself, I'm cute, but kind of shy and not really one to flaunt my assets. The guys I've dated in the past have been averagely cute and more on the shy side also. This guy also seems really down to earth and not aware of how attractive he is, but I can't help but notice it!

Anyway, I know this isn't something I should be worried about, but how do you get over the initial shock of dating someone so gorgeous? How do you deal with feeling like they may be out of your "league", so to speak?
i dont bother with women out of my league because i know i cant have them

Old 01-10-2010, 09:21 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,379,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Ok, so I recently had a date with someone who was easily the hottest (non-celebrity) guy I've ever seen. It's possible that I just live in a town full of unattractive dudes, but this guy is INCREDIBLE. It was only our first date, so I don't know him very well, but I can't imagine that he doesn't have women lusting after him wherever he goes. He is 110% my physical type- I wouldn't change a thing about him.

As for myself, I'm cute, but kind of shy and not really one to flaunt my assets. The guys I've dated in the past have been averagely cute and more on the shy side also. This guy also seems really down to earth and not aware of how attractive he is, but I can't help but notice it!

Anyway, I know this isn't something I should be worried about, but how do you get over the initial shock of dating someone so gorgeous? How do you deal with feeling like they may be out of your "league", so to speak?
Confidence is key here.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,137,031 times
A gorgeous guy once broke up with me because he felt that he was 'dating down' and 'settling'. I told him that, with that mentality, he might not ever find what he's looking for.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:34 AM

12,949 posts, read 13,655,544 times
I had a gorgeous girlfriend and didn't know it, she came to pick me up from work and one of the guys said "there is a tall beautiful girl looking for you " I said yeah, right. Then I looked out side and said, oh! that tall beautiful girl.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 AM

8,932 posts, read 20,350,391 times
During the years I was single, I felt this exact same way, but will add this to the statement below........couldn't afford them either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
i dont bother with women out of my league because i know i cant have them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships