U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 03:32 PM

5,890 posts, read 4,695,105 times

Advertisements

What was your favorite date you went on? Now don't laugh, but mine was on a fishing trip with a very beautiful woman. She was separated from her husband and I knew her since we were kids. She played softball in high school with my sister also. After her separation, she looked me up and things kinda took off from there. She wanted to go out and didn't want to go the traditional route. I suggested we take my bass boat to the lake and do a little fishing. She thought it was a great idea and so we went ahead and did it. When we got out on the lake she stripped her Daisy Duke cutoffs and had a very sexy bikini on underneath. OMG, I think I almost dropped my pole?LOL..... She sat on the front deck in the pedestal seat. I don't think I could do much fishing that day? I wasn't the only one who liked what I saw. It wasn't long and all the pervs came out of the woodwork and started circling the boat and starring at her. Come on fellas, is this the first time you saw a beautiful woman in a bikini?LOL..... We ended up having a great time and she did quite well catching fish. I thought I finally found the woman of my dreams? Unfortunately, her husband shaped his act up and she ended up going back to him. -1 for Rugged again! Does anyone want to share their favorite date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM

440 posts, read 590,377 times
I've been on a lot of dates and I can't really say that any were my favorite. Which isnt a bad thing, I mean I've never had a bad date lol, but none have been awww-ing. A few months ago I did go out on a date with this guy I had just started hanging out with and he shocked me. We did the typical movie and dinner date which was nice, but typical. We had met at the movies and then took his car to dinner. Now, when I walked up to his car he totally caught me off guard.....he actually opened the car door for me! LOL. This seriously caught me off guard, I was like...ummm whys he on the passenger side??? lmao. I've had guys open doors and pull out seats but never the car door. I started laughing and said "I was actually confused about what you were doing for a second, I can honestly say a man has NEVER opened a car door for me. How sweet of you!" He started laughing and said that I had been going out with the wrong guys then. He did it everytime too!

Anywhoo it was just a very nice gesture!

Hmmm sounds lame that I would be so excited about that but I guess its the little things!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM

19,842 posts, read 15,247,559 times
Not a date per say. Had a friend swing through town one day. We hadn't talked for while, she upped and texted me earlier that week. Saturday morning we met for breakfast. We talked for almost hour.

Old 01-11-2010, 03:46 PM

6,995 posts, read 13,056,779 times
There was this gorgeous puertorrican chick named Wendy. She was about almost 6' tall, nice (I mean awesome thick body), brunette and we've been talking for a while and she would not give me the time of day.
Finally she gave in and we went to the illegal car races in the Bronx. There we watched the guys race, we talked about each other, we played around then we made out. It was the most fun filled time I ever had.
We went out for about 3 months and then it was time to move on (for me that is) and I broke it off with her.
She got into a deep depression and never saw her again. Last thing I heard was that she turned lesbian.

Old 01-11-2010, 03:56 PM

5,890 posts, read 4,695,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
There was this gorgeous puertorrican chick named Wendy. She was about almost 6' tall, nice (I mean awesome thick body), brunette and we've been talking for a while and she would not give me the time of day.
Finally she gave in and we went to the illegal car races in the Bronx. There we watched the guys race, we talked about each other, we played around then we made out. It was the most fun filled time I ever had.
We went out for about 3 months and then it was time to move on (for me that is) and I broke it off with her.
She got into a deep depression and never saw her again. Last thing I heard was that she turned lesbian.
That would have been a great/fun date!

Old 01-11-2010, 04:05 PM

3,874 posts, read 3,660,649 times
This guy got chinese food to go and then we went to this place called MT Bonnell in Austin. Being up there on a clear night is beautiful. We ate, had great conversation, kissed a little. It truely was a great date.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:35 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,171,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
What was your favorite date you went on? Now don't laugh, but mine was on a fishing trip with a very beautiful woman. She was separated from her husband and I knew her since we were kids. She played softball in high school with my sister also. After her separation, she looked me up and things kinda took off from there. She wanted to go out and didn't want to go the traditional route. I suggested we take my bass boat to the lake and do a little fishing. She thought it was a great idea and so we went ahead and did it. When we got out on the lake she stripped her Daisy Duke cutoffs and had a very sexy bikini on underneath. OMG, I think I almost dropped my pole?LOL..... She sat on the front deck in the pedestal seat. I don't think I could do much fishing that day? I wasn't the only one who liked what I saw. It wasn't long and all the pervs came out of the woodwork and started circling the boat and starring at her. Come on fellas, is this the first time you saw a beautiful woman in a bikini?LOL..... We ended up having a great time and she did quite well catching fish. I thought I finally found the woman of my dreams? Unfortunately, her husband shaped his act up and she ended up going back to him. -1 for Rugged again! Does anyone want to share their favorite date?

LMAO...that sounds awesome RUGGED..I will have to add this to my list..

As for two ideas i have, only because i haven't yet executed them, a midnight picnic on the beach...under the full moon...and a date where she accompanies me when i am out photographing a Lightning storm..and we watch the sun rise together..Nothing fancy i guess..

As for the best date from the past, one was with this girl i dated after my high school sweet heart and i broke up..It was Valentines day and when we met up, we went and had Pizza at a nice Italian restaurant down the street from her house (neither of us had cars at the time)...She had spent the day before working on a picture of my favorite animal that she gave me that day...

The other was with this girl who i dated on and off for a couple months..

The date was simple, we went to a local Amusement park.. Now, while i do chase storms and what not..i have always had a fear of roller coasters since almost falling out of one when i was 6 or 7..and had not been on one since that time..Like 15+ years..

Instead of insisting that we go on the tallest, we chose one of the tamer ones... The whole time, i did not speak of my fear.. and while it was fun, The next week, part of the same roller coaster we had ridden on broke and stranded a bunch of people for several hours...

One of the main supports broke apart and shifted the track.. They had to close it for 6 months after that incident.. So, that was twice that something told me to keep my feet on the ground...Regardless, it was a good date because i was able to challenge a long standing fear..

Old 01-11-2010, 04:53 PM

18,308 posts, read 17,680,778 times
My favorite date ever has to be what was my first official date with my now-boyfriend. We went to Busch Gardens for Howl-O-Scream, and it was really cold that day. After a couple of hours of walking around, he reached for my hand and never let go the rest of the night. The electricity between us was almost unbearable. At one point, after it had really gotten chilly, we were crossing a bridge and he pulled me over to the side...we were looking at the roller coasters reflected in the water. He pulled me close, behind a pole, kind of hidden from view, and we held each other, and eventually he kissed me right there...and I swear I saw fireworks over the water. I know they weren't there, but I saw them. We got home about 9 hours after he picked me up...and the hour ride home was just magical...the music, him, my mind was reeling the whole way.

I've never experienced anything like that...ever. It was simply incredible.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 PM

2,169 posts, read 5,526,271 times
New Years Eve, Jackson Square in New Orleans!! What a BLAST! (hummm, I forget what year that was, sometime in the mid 90's) Had a date with a BIG spender that knew the owner of Pat O'Brians so we came and went as we wanted and all the free drinks we wanted. WHAT A NIGHT!

Old 01-11-2010, 07:25 PM

12,980 posts, read 18,938,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
What was your favorite date you went on?
Favorite dates has more to do with WHO it is youre on the date with than what you do. One of my favorite dates was when my wife and I were just dating, we got our Starbucks mochas and went to the Getty Center Museum to just hang out. Nothing special about the date, but everything was special about the company.

Oh, I may add that Disneyland is always a great date place. Every date that I have taken to Disneyland, we ended up .......... well, lets just say that the Magic Kingdom really works its magic on the person you are there with on your date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships