Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 04:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times

Advertisements

My husband was when i met him and still very Muscular in ALL the right places, and most definately i find him hot and very attractive. I work out too. Oh his arms an chest, he's very muscular, without being over the top. Too Muscular, with everything bulging out, the veins, etc, is not sexy to me just my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 04:37 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,186,006 times
Maybe but I like a little tub on men. My husband did something like this, got fit (but not muscular) but also got incredibly vain. He has more skin care products than I do and don't get me started on his clothing budget. I didn't like it at all and prefered the slighly more out of shape guy who wasn't so into himself.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 AM

4 posts, read 18,855 times
Totally...love him no matter what, but what's not sexy about muscles and being in shape?? Especially after you've had kids and fitness takes a back door for awhile...it's just breathing a new form of passion into the marriage Plus people are just happier in general when they're in shape and feeling confident...and that in itself is super sexy!

Old 04-14-2010, 10:32 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,421,377 times
Proof is in the pudding. I am fit and strong, havn't for awhile but used to hang out with a certain male friend who happens to be overweight, I got far more female attention. Most women appreciate and are far more likely to hit on a fit guy as opposed to a guy that is overweight.....hardly rocket science.

Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 AM

622 posts, read 1,279,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
I have gained some muscle mass since I started working out seriously about a year ago. Now, I've also gained fat weight because I'm on a high protein diet but will be cutting back the calories and carbs now and get leaner. It's really hard to get in shape but I'm glad I am.

As for my wife ... she appreciates me getting stronger and one day we saw a guy about my size, only stronger, and I was like "how about that hon? If I got that strong?" Her eyes lit up and was like "yay!"

that's my goal now. She does NOT want me to be bodybuilder size, and she prefer I keep some fat to snuggle on.
My girlfriend is kind of the same way. She doesnt really like the lean, cut look. So when I started working out again I focused on a powerlifter type workout. Im 6' and stay around 215 or 220. She likes me better that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships