Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 10:12 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Um....that's because they are CALL girls.... Perhaps you should start a call service: 1-900-TRY-TVSG

Let us know how it works!

Not Phone Sex, Dating Service-"Telepersonals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 10:15 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Not Phone Sex, Dating Service-"Telepersonals
You have to PAY to just to talk someone on the phone through a dating service?.....um...sounds like the same concept to me only worse....you don't get the sex part but still have to pay for the call! I just realized I'm in the wrong business!

Old 01-13-2010, 10:18 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,525,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
It's okay to admit you're GAY....perhaps you should come out of the closet now.. and end the charades.

We probably would have more respect for you
So you're just going to up and steal my theory like that, 'eh?

Old 01-13-2010, 10:19 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
You have to PAY to just to talk someone on the phone through a dating service?.....um...sounds like the same concept to me only worse....you don't get the sex part but still have to pay for the call! I just realized I'm in the wrong business!
It's the same as EHARMONY but it's no photos

Old 01-13-2010, 10:20 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
It's those commercials you see on late-night television, where some super-hot chick in a tight top is rolling around on the floor in order to convince poor saps like TVSG that women *just* like her are waiting to get to know him, for the low price of 99 cents/minute. I always wondered what kind of dorks actually fall for that, and now we know.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:23 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It's the same as EHARMONY but it's no photos
Ok TVSG...I'm gonna throw you a bone. I have a sister-in-law who is looking for a man. She's a hermit, likes to eat, watch TV, psycho, has her own home, her own car, one leg, wears glasses, eight fingers, good personality, missing three toenails, long hair, doesn't like to go out in the rain, got all her teeth.....just perfect for you.

Want her number? No charge........

Old 01-13-2010, 10:31 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
It's okay to admit you're GAY....perhaps you should come out of the closet now.. and end the charades.

We probably would have more respect for you
Except he totally lacks their sense of style or what they have done with Halloween. I would think he would strike out at a gay dude too.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:33 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
Nope. Number one way to get a woman to have sex with you on the first date is to meet her on a street corner.
Now THAT, was funny!

Old 01-13-2010, 10:34 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,197 times
My ex's cousin worked for one of those !!

She was married, with a kid, and weighed about 300 pounds !!

The ad for her particular line showed a 20 ish blonde, pert boobs, long socks, girl next door type. You know the sort.

pity the folks who fall for the advertising !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It's those commercials you see on late-night television, where some super-hot chick in a tight top is rolling around on the floor in order to convince poor saps like TVSG that women *just* like her are waiting to get to know him, for the low price of 99 cents/minute. I always wondered what kind of dorks actually fall for that, and now we know.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
I would think NUMBER ONE would be, hanging out at a beer & wine bar.

har.har

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships