Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,736,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I get the impression he's splitting hairs and being contrarian.

All I have to say is, thank goodness my man is not anything remotely like the whiners and betaboys here.

Of course, if he was, I wouldn't be with him.
If my man were like some of these sissy little whiners I would kick his butt so far to the curb he wouldn't see a month of Sundays. But then again, I live with a man, not some 20 year old who is obviously wet behind the ears.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
It seems more reasonable that way.

I don't see what is wrong with wanting to be the one in control of the relationship if everybody has a say in the decisions taking? if you would care to explain why it disturbs you that much. I want your honest response not your generalization explanation. Men do this men do that. I want you saying (I) at the beginning of every statement.
I'll pipe in here. I'm not sure what's up with wanting to control. Frankly, I don't understand how a happy marriage can result from one trying to control the other.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,160,255 times
feminazism has destroyed a very good deal of the fabric of what makes a stable productive society, same as mysogonism (sp?). They are just reciprocals.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
feminazism has destroyed a very good deal of the fabric of what makes a stable productive society, same as mysogonism (sp?). They are just reciprocals.
Right on.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 AM

483 posts, read 555,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post
Feminism changed the existing dynamic between men and women.

I'm not sure what is meant by the question.

ruined is such a loaded word. It implies that relationships between men and women used to be good.

When you consider there were only 6% of children who came from a broken home in 1960 and now the number is almost 50%, I'd say it did use to be good. Are children better behaved now... (rehtorical) Is the west better now.. (again) Are females really happier now.. Is crime lower

In my travels I often see pi##ed off looks on the faces of females. Not to say all of them have the permascowl. But most do..

Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Females like to throw that word around (mysogony). There is more misandry than mysogony. Just look around. Look at how TV portrays men. Look at the sentences for crime. Females get less every time, if they get charged at all. Look at the police, the courts and the press. How are men portrayed. Look at the attitudes of the females on this forum.

Misandry is by far more prevalent. But females deny that and say we're too sensitive. But when we do it, we're mysonginists. The female double standard applies to everything including picking up the tab. They're independent women until the check comes.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:46 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,110,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galagaone View Post
When you consider there were only 6% of children who came from a broken home in 1960 and now the number is almost 50%, I'd say it did use to be good. Are children better behaved now... (rehtorical) Is the west better now.. (again) Are females really happier now.. Is crime lower

In my travels I often see pi##ed off looks on the faces of females. Not to say all of them have the permascowl. But most do..
well there you go.
stop all the studies, discussions, public forums and debates.

Women look pissed off. We're collectively unhappy due to feminism

Old 06-25-2010, 12:47 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,107 times
Quote:
Females like to throw that word around (mysogony). There is more misandry than mysogony. Just look around. Look at how TV portrays men. Look at the sentences for crime. Females get less every time, if they get charged at all. Look at the police, the courts and the press. How are men portrayed. Look at the attitudes of the females on this forum.

Misandry is by far more prevalent. But females deny that and say we're too sensitive. But when we do it, we're mysonginists. The female double standard applies to everything including picking up the tab. They're independent women until the check comes.
What's worst is that there are manginas who buy into that feminazi propaganda. They are a disgrace to the male gender.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
If you need me to say it, I will.

Women do not BELONG in the military to begin with, so they shouldn't be required to sign up. I personally have no problem with the Selective Service Act, but if I did I would speak out against it, not try to make it so that women could be drafted.
Exactly. I'm glad you finally admitted it. The also don't belong in a LOT of other places they currently occupy. But they don't mind that because they're not getting shot at...

Old 06-25-2010, 12:57 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,110,449 times
Quote:
Exactly. I'm glad you finally admitted it. The also don't belong in a LOT of other places they currently occupy. But they don't mind that because they're not getting shot at...
like what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships