Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2010, 07:23 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,023,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
WOW! REALLY?! I see just the opposite, I see men digging ditches, dodging bullets, hanging off buildings, playing dangerous contact professional sports, going to war... and on, and on. But yet, the women they have don't fully appreciate what they do, and take the lifestyle that their man has given them for granted.

Furthermore, women today give their men a hard time about doing traditional housework, many women today just REFUSE to do it, but it's unwarranted because today's man DOES NOT forcefully demand that his wife/gf "stay in her place" as the men did 50 years ago. As a matter of fact, you women are rebelling 40 years too late! Gesh! Men today cook, clean, and change dippers in addition to working 40+ hours a week.

And of course we take notice when you women get power, we take notice because only a few women know how to weld it properly.
Yep. Feminism has done a lot of damage in the western world over the years. Monogamy is gone now, thanks to the feminist gang.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:29 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,575,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Yep. Feminism has done a lot of damage in the western world over the years. Monogamy is gone now, thanks to the feminist gang.
And with monogamy gone, STD's are on the rise. You might as well sign up at Positivesingles.com. instead of eharmony because one day your going to get something with so many people "playing the field."

Old 06-30-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
And with monogamy gone STD's are on the rise. You might as well sign up at positivesingles.com instead of eharmony because one day your going to get something with so many people playing the field today.
Or probably go overseas where divorce is lower.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Or probably go overseas where divorce is lower.
Yup, and STAY overseas because the if you bring back the person to the States, over time, they will become polluted.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Yup, and STAY overseas because the if you bring back the person to the States, over time, they will become polluted.
Organized crime (feminism) really ruined it for both western men and women.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanggggg View Post
Actually I was indoctrinated to believe that that was what men really wanted (underneath), to have polygamy if they coul get away with it, and that there's really no hope for finding a monogamous man, and that all these instances of us being treated badly was what sort of tipped off feminism to begin with.

I think it depends on the mans culture. I know in Africa, with certain tribes, a man can have more then one wife so as long as he can take care of them all. Works for them.

As far as feminism, to get down to it, it was a movement that was started by the US Government to get both sexes waring with each other. Race wars, gender wars, social class wars are all ways to keep us divided and disenfranchised.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,916,249 times
Quote:
Well, I'm don't know about those guys, but guys like me have joined the marriage strike. It's a real movement. Just google it.
Strikes are fine... as long as anybody gives a rat's patootie about them!

Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Strikes are fine... as long as anybody gives a rat's patootie about them!

lol.... But you know the difference between a marriage strike and a job strike is that men who refuse to get married can still live quality lives. Furthermore, we are protecting our assets.

So in other words, nobody even needs to care because it's still beneficial if we remain single throughout our entire lives.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggggggg View Post
Never heard of it, I will google later. Why are you on strike?
When you do your research, all the points that are listed are the reasons why I'm going along with the strike.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:57 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,916,249 times
Quote:
lol.... But you know the difference between a marriage strike and a job strike is that men who refuse to get married can still live quality lives.
Somehow that's not what the statistics show.

Quote:
So in other words, nobody even needs to care because it's still beneficial if we remain single throughout our entire lives.
Of course it's beneficial! To women! Who the hell wants to marry a misogynist anyway?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.