U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-14-2010, 02:17 PM

5,891 posts, read 4,418,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
HAHAHA -- "You VILL respect ma authorita"...HAHAHA
Hey, someone else saw that one! It was hilarious and Cartman cracks me up! Eric Cartman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Here are some more details about the "Tin Banger" weight loss system. The 173 degree attic temp was in a attic of a pizza parlor above the ovens! That was the highest temp I recorded. I was only up there for about an hour and felt like I was going to die. Residential attics in July and August range from about 130-150 degrees. The day I received the "sap a**" was about 145. I had to come down about every hour to get some air and cool off. I usually dip a rag in my cooler in ice and water. You must keep fluids in as well. You have to know when and if you should get out? You can die from that people. Heat stroke symptoms start to occur with feeling dizzy or disoriented. Get out now! I'm coming down for a few, if you don't like it you can kiss my a**!LOL.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 08:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 9,684,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi max's mama,

That is a good point to suspect BTW. He very well could be satisfying himself in some other way and not necessarily just another woman.
Could be, sky's the limit nowdays.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:09 AM

6,766 posts, read 7,476,636 times
Didn't she say her BF was 135 pounds himself? Maybe he has a problem that his woman is bigger than him?

If that's the case he's going to have problems his whole life cuz 135 is SKINNY for a guy. Any girl weighing more than 100 pounds is probably going to look bigger than him.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:11 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,191,837 times
I weigh 200 [more or less] and I don't want a woman who weigh more than me. Definitely not.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 PM

1,325 posts, read 1,132,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq View Post
When we started dating I was either in the gym or at school. I was 135lbs. I am now 145lbs and work full time with a side job. apparently this weight gain is so much that be isn't attracted to me anymore. He still loves me like before, bu how can I really have a relationship with him without sex? My sex drive is much bigger than his. When I try to initiate, he's too busy. When he initiates it happens (obviously). The last two times we had sex were within the last two months and he never finished with me. On top of hardly ever having sex, now I'm not even getting the benefit. What is his problem? Will it REALLY be solved by 10 lbs? What happens when I get pregnant or age?
You were probably already getting up there, but the last 10lbs put you over the top for him in the chubbiness. 10lbs isn't all that hard to lose and if you value the relationship and/or your health then drop the weight. And it's likely that if you break up you'll end up losing the weight anyway to attract another guys, so it might as be the one you're already in love with.

This is also a good example of how weight looks differently on men & women:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/12427460-post251.html

Whatever reasons the bf has for not finding her attractive it serves no benefit to attack his character. The cold hard truth is that for a woman at 5'5", 145lbs is getting up there. Case in point, I weighed that when I was her age and was benching somewhere around 300lbs. As the image in the link above points out, the weight looks different on both genders and different body types. Most women will simply not carry it as well though because of where it sits at on the female body, mainly hips, waist, back of upper arms.

Last edited by Nutz76; 01-15-2010 at 04:01 PM..

Old 01-15-2010, 03:57 PM

15,734 posts, read 16,024,786 times
Quote:
When we started dating I was either in the gym or at school. I was 135lbs. I am now 145lbs and work full time with a side job. apparently this weight gain is so much that be isn't attracted to me anymore. He still loves me like before, bu how can I really have a relationship with him without sex? My sex drive is much bigger than his. When I try to initiate, he's too busy. When he initiates it happens (obviously). The last two times we had sex were within the last two months and he never finished with me. On top of hardly ever having sex, now I'm not even getting the benefit. What is his problem? Will it REALLY be solved by 10 lbs? What happens when I get pregnant or age?
Sounds to me like he has serious impotency problems and is trying to make you the culprit for them, NOT that the reason he isnít interested in sex, canít get it up and canít keep it up is because you are so disgusting physically. He is taking his own mental/physical crap out on you. Look at it this way, you say you are 22 years old and you mention he is in school, so I am assuming he is around your age. Do YOU really want a guy who is supposed to be near the prime of his life sexually and is already like this? Never mind worrying that if he is so picky about 10 pounds whether he will reject you if you gain weight from pregnancy, etc., in the future! What do YOU think is going to happen to his ability to get it up and keep it up in the future? Sadly, itís all downhill as a man ages and he has already hit the bottom of the hill in his early or mid twenties. There are pills available, but if heís not using them now, perhaps they donít work for him or he doesnít want to try them. Anyway, again, who needs someone who has to rely on pills who is a young man at what is supposed to be the most ďvirileĒ stage of his life, not a senior citizen with physical problems (who at least has an excuse)? Plus I read a few pages ahead (not all of them) and see he is cheap and a user. Really, girl, what are you thinking? Kick this jerk to the curb ASAP!

Old 01-15-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
If a woman who had been with me for several years asked me that, I would very offended. It IS rude.
But there are men out there who play straight and date women as a "beard" and now that they are not having anything that resembles a sex life, I don't think it was so terrible for her to ask if he is really gay underneath it all. (Look at it this way, I am sure you don't give anyone you are dating a reason to doubt you, so why would they ask you? I could see a man being offended if it is totally asked out of the blue, but in this case, it was not.)

Old 01-15-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one with a lack of desire for sex.

" I have a view of who you used to be in high school and I know that’s not how it is anymore and I need to get beyond that a step into the present. How do I not accept you? I will always stand by you… I don’t know what’s wrong with my sexuality… :/ "

I asked him if he was gay. He said he's sure he's not.
I've just been reading the rest of the thread and what do I find?

BINGO! Am I good or what?

Who needs someone with no lead in the pencil at his age? This will be a nightmare as time goes on, unless your own sex drive goes down to being frigid too.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
You were probably already getting up there, but the last 10lbs put you over the top for him in the chubbiness. 10lbs isn't all that hard to lose and if you value the relationship and/or your health then drop the weight. And it's likely that if you break up you'll end up losing the weight anyway to attract another guys, so it might as be the one you're already in love with.

This is also a good example of how weight looks differently on men & women:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/12427460-post251.html

Whatever reasons the bf has for not finding her attractive it serves no benefit to attack his character. The cold hard truth is that for a woman at 5'5", 145lbs is getting up there. Case in point, I weighed that when I was her age and was benching somewhere around 300lbs. As the image in the link above points out, the weight looks different on both genders and different body types. Most women will simply not carry it as well though because of where it sits at on the female body, mainly hips, waist, back of upper arms.
I disagree.

The cold hard (well actually not "hard" LOL) truth is that he is having trouble with impotence. If you didn't read through the thread before answering, then do so because she does quote him a couple of times, like the quote I found above and this below, which she says he wrote to her:

Quote:
It really not all because of you obviously, there are some things wrong with me on why I don’t want to, maybe it’s because I don’t feel sexy enough or feel like I am not good enough or confident or something. I really feel bad for you, I mean it’s not fair to you, you like sex and want it. I especially feel bad when Ciara is always talking to you about it and every night they have something going on, I know you want that to and it’s not fair. I value who you are as a person and love how fun and smart and skilled you are and love hanging out with you and I don’t understand what happened to my mojoī lol… (guess the reference)
Interesting how so many people totally missed the obvious and chose to blame the girl for being so "fat" at 10 lbs. over her "fighting weight" instead. Any man in his early 20's who can't get it up and keep it up because of someone supposedly being 10 lbs. overweight is not telling the truth. Men, think back to the old days and how horny you were back in those times. Then tell me this guy is normal and the girl is to blame.

He has no lead in his pencil. Period.

He needs to seek medical care, either mental, physical or both.

Last edited by I_Love_LI_but; 01-15-2010 at 04:38 PM..

Old 01-15-2010, 04:35 PM

3,400 posts, read 4,764,069 times
Quote:
Why, I do think you hit the nail on the head.

I change constantly. I'm 22. :P I would like to think that I only become a better person over time.

He's not gym obsessed, but he does seem to have an obsession with other people's weight in general. He has a 'phobia' of overweight people. I'm NOT overweight, hell, I'm WELL within my healthy BMI, but I'm not sculpted. He's that guy who can exercise one week a year and be sculpted, and he believes everyone should be like him. The fact that I'm not must mean I'm fat, right?

He's got the most stressfree life of anyone I know (lives at home, has his college paid 100%, works full time when not in school and keeps all of his money.) I'm the one who pays for us to go out unless it was planned out months in advance, and I'm also paying for rent to live alone (he wouldn't move in, hell, he will hardly come over) and for everything else.

I paid $100 to do this Dave Ramsey class on Wednesdays, and he's going to mooch off of that because it's for 'couples'. The boy has thousands of dollars to his name, but would never give me $50 for this class... or hell, $5 if I needed it without expecting it to all be paid back as soon as possible.

5'5"
Sweetie...have him come to your place, play this song, and see if he doesnt get the hint. You deserve better than a leeching arsehat like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
And ten pounds on a hippy/curvy girl is just considered "more cushion."
Yeah...I know. Stupid genes...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships