Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would You Strip?
I'm male and yes I would 15 31.91%
I'm male and no I wouldn't 13 27.66%
I'm female and yes I would 6 12.77%
I'm female and no I wouldn't 13 27.66%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 09:23 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,898,777 times

Advertisements

Chances like this don't merely happen by coincidence!

I was at the consignment auction yesterday with a bud of mine and we walked into the cattle barn to check out the bulletin board. For those who don't know, it is just a huge board with upcoming auctions, things for sale, services, business cards, etc. tacked to it.

I was gandering over this board when the add for "male strippers needed" caught my eye. Of course my bud and I look at each other with that poo-eating "well what do we have here" grin

This thing doesn't happen until the end of March but the winner gets $300 and whatever tips. All of cover charge and 15% of drink sales goes to a local child with cancer.

And I quote: "Local men strong encouraged to apply."

Well, that would be me!

"No full nudity required or expected."

"Only women in audience"

I'm doing it! I'm not only doing it, I'm going for the win! This has the potential to be legendary for the area and I figure ehh, you only live once. I mean I'll do it if others do it I'm going to call tomorrow and put my name on the list.

So would you do it? Man or woman.

So much to do. I need a stripper song yet...a stripper name...a stripper dance...

Only down side I see is I'll probably well know a third the audience

Surprisingly, I was the one to rip the last phone# off so I wrote it in pen on the main paper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2010, 09:29 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
What is your close-nit family going to think about it...?

Old 01-17-2010, 09:35 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times

Old 01-17-2010, 09:37 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,706,360 times
I bet it's for gay's night

Old 01-17-2010, 09:39 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,898,777 times
I guess we'll find out

They don't really have a leg to stand on. All my grade-school years they put on a Mennonite like front only for me to find out years later when I moved to my father's home town that back in the day, he was a playa-by-trade

In a way, it is destiny...

Old 01-17-2010, 09:43 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,590,155 times
Nice self-promotion thread, even if it's disguised as a question.

Also nice of you to be doing it to gain "legendary" status rather than to help the kid with cancer.

You know what you should do if you win? Donate the winnings to the kid. THAT is the kind of legendary status you should want.....

Old 01-17-2010, 09:44 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
des tin ny...

Old 01-17-2010, 09:44 PM

4,582 posts, read 8,968,017 times
I say I would do it now, but minutes before it's time to get on stage I might be a bit nervous.
I'm still working on shedding my shell of introversion.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:49 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Chances like this don't merely happen by coincidence!

I was at the consignment auction yesterday with a bud of mine and we walked into the cattle barn to check out the bulletin board. For those who don't know, it is just a huge board with upcoming auctions, things for sale, services, business cards, etc. tacked to it.

I was gandering over this board when the add for "male strippers needed" caught my eye. Of course my bud and I look at each other with that poo-eating "well what do we have here" grin

This thing doesn't happen until the end of March but the winner gets $300 and whatever tips. All of cover charge and 15% of drink sales goes to a local child with cancer.

And I quote: "Local men strong encouraged to apply."

Well, that would be me!

"No full nudity required or expected."

"Only women in audience"

I'm doing it! I'm not only doing it, I'm going for the win! This has the potential to be legendary for the area and I figure ehh, you only live once. I mean I'll do it if others do it I'm going to call tomorrow and put my name on the list.

So would you do it? Man or woman.

So much to do. I need a stripper song yet...a stripper name...a stripper dance...

Only down side I see is I'll probably well know a third the audience

Surprisingly, I was the one to rip the last phone# off so I wrote it in pen on the main paper.
I wouldn't do it because that would probably require me to shave off all my body hair? You may do it and like it though. Here is a good suggestion for a song for ya?????LOL......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_g6JvFZ0A

Old 01-17-2010, 09:50 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,993,938 times
They couldn't come up with something a little more wholesome to support a kid with cancer?? Maybe something even the kid or his family could attend... And why would they need to add monetary value to get people to help?

Sorry, I wouldn't do it - profit off a kid with cancer - no thanks. I'd write a check and be done with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships