U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 AM
1,159 posts, read 1,374,789 times

Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
. As a young man, I was very similiar in appearance to my younger brother. Same height, hair color, similar facial features. The main difference was that he was muscular and a body builder type and I had a slender build. Guess who got all the female attention? And he didn't have a great personality. He was just as dull as I was! All the women fixated on were his big muscles.
Can I break it down for you? If we have the choices as you present above: Dull guy with good body....or dull guy without body definition, then isn't is logical?

Lets say hypothetically that you only have two choices.
1) a boring woman who has a nice body.
2) a boring woman who is overweight.

Are you trying to say that you would not chose the one with the nice body, since they are both boring but you had to chose one for a date?

Now...if in your situation with you and your brother, if your brother was dull and you had an awesome personality and were really interesting, then that would be a different story.

Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
usually in their 40's and 50's, make fools of themselves propositioning and flirting with the young studs that frequent the place. They won't have anything to do with the perfectly decent middle age guys
You can't speak for all of us. I for one have never been intersted in the "young bucks". I like men who are a little older than me. My current beau is 14 years my senior.

Sure, you are going to have cougars in life. But they are equal to the amount of middle age men who will only look at young women.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or