U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 03:20 PM

8,182 posts, read 14,296,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
*Calls out to you.

Hey, who's going to clean up Silver's mess here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
My guess is a limp donkey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I can relate, I was married to a jackarse.

ROFL My monitor is a MESS and my husband thinks I'm loony!

BTW, the answer to the question is:

Why the young studs, of course. There's gotta be a reason to have those muscles.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:21 PM

3,284 posts, read 2,733,795 times
Quote:
I can relate, I was married to a jackarse.
I can relate, but from the jackarse's point of view.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,339,438 times

Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,947,264 times
Well, OP...according to one of your previous threads, you like younger, cuter women. So why so judgmental? You like what you like
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
I simply like younger women better. They are generally friendlier and we usually have more in common to talk about.
Quote:
Yes an older woman can do this as well but in my experience, older women are usually not as vivacious. Some have been downright grim!
Quote:
I do tend to patronize the places that have attractive young females.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:24 PM

20,088 posts, read 20,571,510 times
Quote:
I can relate, but from the jackarse's point of view.
You arent my ex are you?

Old 01-21-2010, 03:26 PM

1,891 posts, read 3,841,747 times
Quote:
If you read these threads and other outlets, women constantly claim looks are not as important as personality, they care about the total person and not just the physical package, blah blah.

That is such a load of BULL! In my experiences women are looks obsessed. As a young man, I was very similiar in appearance to my younger brother. Same height, hair color, similar facial features. The main difference was that he was muscular and a body builder type and I had a slender build. Guess who got all the female attention? And he didn't have a great personality. He was just as dull as I was! All the women fixated on were his big muscles.

My girlfriend is a nurse and works in an old folks home. She's worked in these places for 20 years and she says the old men are ignored by the old women. The old gals fall all over themselves flirting with the "young" 40 and 50 year old staff members and visitors. The poor old men just want some attention and affection and can't get any.

I work at a community center/health facility. The older females here, usually in their 40's and 50's, make fools of themselves propositioning and flirting with the young studs that frequent the place. They won't have anything to do with the perfectly decent middle age guys that come here. Meanwhile, the young guys are laughing at these women behind their backs. I know because they ridicule these gals to me.

Women, I think it's fine to be attracted to a great face and body. We men are the same way. Just get off your high horses and admit it.
1. you say your bro was dull like you... is that what the women he got said?
2. why didn't you lift weights if you saw irrefutable evidence that chicks dig muscle?
3. oldies will flirt w/ young men because they have nothing to lose and because young men are attractive to older women. If you were a 46 year old woman in fair shape and you had either a 29 year old, 5'11", 172lb personal trainer in excellent shape or a 51 year old, 5'6", 32% bodyfat, hairy belly & hairy back man to choose from, would you pick the latter?
4. people are people wherever they go. Welcome to the real world.

PS: I don't know how old you are now, but it's never too late to get in shape. Hit the gym and stick w/ it. With the right diet, you will thank me in a few years. The health benefits and the much higher self confidence will be wonderful.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:27 PM

3,852 posts, read 8,039,408 times
Nonsense. I was in love with someone who looked like an ogre, but had the personality of a knight in shining armor. Looks are not everything

Old 01-21-2010, 03:27 PM

3,284 posts, read 2,733,795 times
Quote:
You arent my ex are you?
Idk, is that you still calling and e-mailing me?

Old 01-21-2010, 03:28 PM

15,075 posts, read 17,073,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
*jumps down off high horse....whoa Silver...whoa*

I'll be the first to say looks do come into play for me. I mean, who wants to be with someone whom they are not physically attacted to? Do they have to look like movie star with a perfect body, teeth, etc.? No

*gets back on high horse and rides off into sunset*

Take er easy. Silvers back ain't so young as it used to be...

Are you riding Bareback/Barebutt?

har har har

Old 01-21-2010, 03:30 PM

20,088 posts, read 20,571,510 times
Quote:
Idk, is that you still calling and e-mailing me?
No way. I think were both safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships