Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 01:04 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Why do so many of you are taking this seriously?

I Don't take it seriously MaMa...

Old 01-22-2010, 01:05 PM

1,327 posts, read 3,677,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post

Edit: I do understand the marriage aspect, that is why I will NEVER get married. If it takes an entire day to get to get in the mood, no thanks.

There is no law that says you have to get married, but it's really not that bad.
My husband is affectionate, but not to the point that Urban is to his wife. I would get quite annoyed.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:24 PM

768 posts, read 942,206 times
I still haven't figured out why a confident man would care, on any level, whether he pleases his partner.

I have zero interest in knowing whether or not various sexual trophies enjoyed their evening or not.

I think I just exposed myself as a sociopath.

Give me two points for honesty?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:39 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I think if a thread was started that said 95% of women suck in bed/are gold diggers/are fat/or whatever else, you all would be up in arms.
Oh, probably. It was a nice change from the fat threads, though.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:40 PM

56 posts, read 140,391 times
Well as long as you are putting your talents to go use than wonderful!

Old 01-22-2010, 01:40 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
I think if a thread was started that said 95% of women suck in bed/are gold diggers/are fat/or whatever else, you all would be up in arms.

And plus, the OP claim to be some sort sex legend is bordering on cringe worthy. Yeah right....
I'm pretty sure if the thread was about 95% of women being bad in bed, it would get nothing but laughs, which is what this thread deserves. I think every man on here who is so defensive needs to evaluate why. If you are good, you know you are good.
And please, there had been more gold digging threads on this forum that I can count.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:42 PM

56 posts, read 140,391 times
Quote:

And plus, the OP claim to be some sort sex legend is bordering on cringe worthy. Yeah right....
the only women who would have an issue about that statement would be the ones who believed they were apart of that group! lol

Old 01-22-2010, 01:45 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
What about a thread involving gold-digging fat women who are bad in bed and blame all men for their lack of satisfaction in life?

And THEY want to start a thread with a title like "What do men REALLY want out of a partner?"

And when we respond to the thread they use a device to send an evil electrical pulse to our respective IP addresses and KILL us!

THEN they go and find unsuspecting men out of whom they will attempt to dig gold. They will DANCE with these men, yes, DANCE, while wearing micro-Wagnerian breast plates straight out of Die Niebelungenleid, playing the Black Widow role by KILLING these men!

They will kill these men by dancing with them and pulling them close, thereby impaling them on aforementioned breastplates. And when the men die, the gold-digging fat women who are bad in bed and blame all men for their lack of satisfaction in life will LAUGH at these men and then wipe their pointy breastplates off.

Yeah, what about that kind of thread?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM

768 posts, read 942,206 times
Probably one out of four women I have slept with had the courage to tell me to "listen more" and that "you were acting like it was all about you."

I admired their courage and thus could not sleep with them anymore. They had found out my secret; it is all about me.

Keepin' it real since 1985.

Guys in this thread trying to convince internet women (alleged) at your sexual prowess: seriously. Think through the psychology involved that resulted in your desire to convince strangers that you don't suck in bed. You have two options going forward that I can recommend with sincerity:

A)Grow up, grow a pair, act like a Real Man, and embrace your selfishness

B)Kill yourself

With love,

thinkin about it

Old 01-22-2010, 01:50 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
Probably one out of four women I have slept with had the courage to tell me to "listen more" and that "you were acting like it was all about you."

I admired their courage and thus could not sleep with them anymore. They had found out my secret; it is all about me.

Keepin' it real since 1985.

Guys in this thread trying to convince internet women (alleged) at your sexual prowess: seriously. Think through the psychology involved that resulted in your desire to convince strangers that you don't suck in bed. You have two options going forward that I can recommend with sincerity:

A)Grow up, grow a pair, act like a Real Man, and embrace your selfishness

B)Kill yourself

With love,

thinkin about it

Go back and think "some more" about it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships