Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 08:39 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,558,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
"Honey, I'm just not in the mood for sex tonight"

I was discussing this with a male and female coworker and both agreed that the only a woman can say this?

So a man can't ever feel like he just want to cuddle and relax, he must have sex because she wants it at that time?

The male coworker last words to me was-"You just don't understand do you?

I refused to believe every woman would not be BOTHERED if her man wasn't in the mood for sex.
Yep, its the law. It's right there in the sex police manual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 08:40 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,558,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandsportsguy View Post
i refused to believe that every man on this planet is always in the mood for sex.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

seriously, I believe the statistics are that men think about sex on an average of every 7 seconds...

Old 01-22-2010, 08:46 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
"Honey, I'm just not in the mood for sex tonight"

I was discussing this with a male and female coworker and both agreed that the only a woman can say this?
You have some strange co-workers to come up with such an idea.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:31 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sorry, but it has been my experience that most could be ready with 5 seconds no matter where they are or what they are doing, LOL!!
I nearly always used be the one that was hassled for sex in my relationships. It used to amuse me no end to see my exes throw a tantrum when I couldn't do the deed with them, lol. It was like seeing a 5 year old child being refused cookies, hah. Their face expression was like "How dare a man refuse me sex" lol.

And generally speaking, there are loads and loads of horny housewives who constantly complain that their husband is never in the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
seriously, I believe the statistics are that men think about sex on an average of every 7 seconds...
I probably think about having sex once a week. Twice at most. Sometimes my drive go up and its 3-4 times a week, but then it goes back to the normal 1-2 times a week. And I know loads of men like me. I seriously hope you don't believe the stats, cos they are a loads of horse manure.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:46 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I nearly always used be the one that was hassled for sex in my relationships. It used to amuse me no end to see my exes throw a tantrum when I couldn't do the deed with them, lol. It was like seeing a 5 year old child being refused cookies, hah. Their face expression was like "How dare a man refuse me sex" lol.

And generally speaking, there are loads and loads of horny housewives who constantly complain that their husband is never in the mood.

I probably think about having sex once a week. Twice at most. Sometimes my drive go up and its 3-4 times a week, but then it goes back to the normal 1-2 times a week. And I know loads of men like me. I seriously hope you don't believe the stats, cos they are a loads of horse manure.
I think about it all the time, just like I think about setting my work van on fire.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:46 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
So, a man can't get tired, get me a friggin break.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I think about it all the time, just like I think about setting my work van on fire.
Whoah!

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,722,203 times
I don't think that's true. I mean, I don't think that a whole lot of men do turn it down, but they most certainly should be allowed to "not be in the mood" or "be too tired too". Jeez, why not!? Who could blame them, especially when he's worked a long tough day at work. Honestly, it seems wrong for a woman to expect her man to be in the mood all the time. To be perfectly honest....mine's only turned it down a couple of times....and that's because he wasn't awake all the way. When I let him know he missed out, he said, "Huh uh! Well, I must not have been awake then. Why didn't try harder to wake me up?!"....in kind of a whiney, disappointed tone. LOL

Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
So, a man can't get tired, get me a friggin break.
Oh they can after it...and give them time before they can continue for an on-core. hahaha.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
I don't think that's true. I mean, I don't think that a whole lot of men do turn it down, but they most certainly should be allowed to "not be in the mood" or "be too tired too". Jeez, why not!? Who could blame them, especially when he's worked a long tough day at work. Honestly, it seems wrong for a woman to expect her man to be in the mood all the time. To be perfectly honest....mine's only turned it down a couple of times....and that's because he wasn't awake all the way. When I let him know he missed out, he said, "Huh uh! Well, I must not have been awake then. Why didn't try harder to wake me up?!"....in kind of a whiney, disappointed tone. LOL
Aye agree. I've rejected women who wanted to be just FWB. And when I told them to f off cos I didn't sleep with women whom I wasn't in a relationship with, they were like "ZOMG How can a man turn ME down for sex" Get over yourself, I thought.

The breakdown of my last relationship was partly because of sex. She wanted it too much. I was a student + I worked long hours in the evenings and weekends and I was just too exhausted and lethargic, but she had absolutely no care about my feelings. She kept going on about how she got hurt that I turned her down. I didn't turn her down for the sake of it, I was just very tired and exhausted. Bah....such is life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships